NoFap Champion 2019 🏆

@masterofmywill

Only you can help yourself…!

You always have the power of choice…Either you can choose to get defeated by the urges and start all over again… or you can choose to conquer the urges and get more control over your mind! Choice will always be yours! C’mon! Be a man👊

5 Likes

Survived ( for now )

3 Likes

:warning::warning:

@AlphaBeast1
@TheUltimateChampion

Update your streak on the scoreboard within 2 days!!

2 Likes

@KillerAttitude day 8 hardmode and still going. Still no PC, thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Just back from ‘Akshay Kumar’ B’day celebration (Bolly actor n my idol) fanclub party and felt Confident around girls (didn’t hit back on cuz loyalty) but had fun there. Doesn’t have any urge to relapse or anything. Just Adrenaline pumping n boosting confidence. Day 10

2 Likes

Y’day was hard for me. I had urges firing up in mind. Sexting with gf didn’t work. Later, accidently opened to some Weird Piss Fetish Tweets, got saved on edge twice. Remembered that only 9 days passed, Goal is 90. Went to Temple for peace. Thank My Family, Partner and this Community for keeping my Moral on high ground. Surivor Day 11

2 Likes

:no_entry_sign: Eliminated due to inactivity!

@AlphaBeast1
@TheUltimateChampion

@Sahas

Update your streak within 2 days!!

1 Like

I had relapsed on 5 September… Tag me in October …

Tag me is October as well

2 Likes

Lost No Fap September :sweat:
Loser. Day 0

Day 1.

first, FapMan Begins :crossed_fingers:
then, Dark Knight Rises :nose:t4:
and, Dark Night-Falls :sweat_drops:
now, Dark Knight Returns :bat:
Flame On :fire:

3 Likes

Can people still join? Have a 46days streak atm, so I survived full August and will now head for the full rest of 2019.

Sharing code-b5ufb4
Current streak-46 days
Age-26
Country-Germany
Sex-Male
Staus-Single

2 Likes

@Svami-MahaGanja

Welcome to this Championship :trophy: :hugs:

Remember to update your streak on the scoreboard regularly…(atleast once in 10 days). And as u joined in September, u are ineligible for the previous month badge, but there are still 4 months left in 2019, and you can earn all of them…All the best :+1:

1 Like

@kostantinosNF

Update your streak within 2 days!!

@KillerAttitude Bro i was a part of this group in past but due to continuous relapses I decided to quit this group but now I’m on day 89 . So I just wanted to know that can I rejoin this group.

7 Likes

You’ve made great progress. Congratulations!

2 Likes

any thoughts on ♀️ Girlfriend Problem ♂️?
2.5 days in.

@17ripu.jhala
Yes anyone can join anytime. Add yourself to the scoreboard.

:hugs:Glad to have you back here! Your progress is magnificent!

l1J9urAfGd3grKV6E

3 Likes

@KillerAttitude 13 days hardmode and ongoing. Thanks.

4 Likes