NoFap Champion 2019 🏆

@KillerAttitude I’m off my computer and notebook for the rest of the month as a consequence for messing up hardmode hence updating here via mobile is a real pain, so I’ll just tag you I figured. Day 3 almost completed.

1 Like

What are the consequences? @Bashi

Ok, I updated your streak for now, just tag me whenever you want to update your streak…

1 Like

@KillerAttitude thanks man.

@Alegend what do you mean? Like I said, I set those consequences for myself if I were to fail hardmode. It’s part of a 30 days sprint plan to define this.

3 Likes

@KillerAttitude hey how to compete in September challenge and add me here

1 Like

@rowdy_nik

Kindly read all the rules mentioned on page one…and give your details :point_down:

1 Like

i want to join nofap september challenge … add me :- mt7ih8

2 Likes

Code: nlyxyt
Sex: Male
Current: 5 days
Highest: 6 months

2 Likes

Added you as companion. Add me back

1 Like

Added you as companion.

1 Like

Sharing code-esr9xp
Current streak-15 days
Age-17
Country-India
Sex-Male
Staus-Single

1 Like

@rowdy_nik @alexcoz600 @Vansh24

:hugs:Welcome all to this Championship :trophy:

tenor%20(1)

Remember to update your streak regularly on the scoreboard (atleast once in 10 days)… otherwise you will be eliminated due to inactivity!

All the best :+1:

3 Likes

Thank You for adding :large_blue_diamond: motivation

1 Like

Sharing Code - hogr1d
Current Streak - 3 days
Age - 21
Country - India
Sex - Male
Status - Single
I AM YOU CAN SAY A VETERAN HERE I SUCCESSFULLY CONQUERED MY URGES FOR 2-3 MONTHS BUT FAILING TO QUALIFY AN ENTRANCE REINTRODUCED ME TO FAP. I have been using this app since guy with Leonidas as his DP started here.

3 Likes

sorry. I didn’t make the badge for this month. It’s okay. Pretty soon i will get a badge. When i am ready to understand what I am worth. Pretty soon.
:muscle::fire::ok_hand::facepunch::facepunch:
Don’t ever give up guys. Sometimes you just got to move on. Those of you whoever wins the September badge. I will honor them greatly. Never stop growing. :muscle:

4 Likes

@masterofmywill

Welcome to this Championship :trophy:

Remember to update your streak regularly on the scoreboard (atleast once in 10 days)…:+1:

@KillerAttitude dude I am at verge of relapse.
Helppppp

@masterofmywill

Only you can help yourself…!

You always have the power of choice…Either you can choose to get defeated by the urges and start all over again… or you can choose to conquer the urges and get more control over your mind! Choice will always be yours! C’mon! Be a man👊

6 Likes

Survived ( for now )

4 Likes

:warning::warning:

@AlphaBeast1
@TheUltimateChampion

Update your streak on the scoreboard within 2 days!!

2 Likes