NoFap Champion 2019 šŸ†

@KillerAttitude Iā€™m off my computer and notebook for the rest of the month as a consequence for messing up hardmode hence updating here via mobile is a real pain, so Iā€™ll just tag you I figured. Day 3 almost completed.

1 Like

What are the consequences? @anon13059885

Ok, I updated your streak for now, just tag me whenever you want to update your streakā€¦

1 Like

@KillerAttitude thanks man.

@HappySoul what do you mean? Like I said, I set those consequences for myself if I were to fail hardmode. Itā€™s part of a 30 days sprint plan to define this.

3 Likes

@KillerAttitude hey how to compete in September challenge and add me here

1 Like

@rowdy_nik

Kindly read all the rules mentioned on page oneā€¦and give your details :point_down:

1 Like

i want to join nofap september challenge ā€¦ add me :- mt7ih8

2 Likes

Code: nlyxyt
Sex: Male
Current: 5 days
Highest: 6 months

2 Likes

Added you as companion. Add me back

1 Like

Added you as companion.

1 Like

Sharing code-esr9xp
Current streak-15 days
Age-17
Country-India
Sex-Male
Staus-Single

1 Like

@rowdy_nik @alexcoz600 @Vansh24

:hugs:Welcome all to this Championship :trophy:

tenor%20(1)

Remember to update your streak regularly on the scoreboard (atleast once in 10 days)ā€¦ otherwise you will be eliminated due to inactivity!

All the best :+1:

3 Likes

Thank You for adding :large_blue_diamond: motivation

1 Like

Sharing Code - hogr1d
Current Streak - 3 days
Age - 21
Country - India
Sex - Male
Status - Single
I AM YOU CAN SAY A VETERAN HERE I SUCCESSFULLY CONQUERED MY URGES FOR 2-3 MONTHS BUT FAILING TO QUALIFY AN ENTRANCE REINTRODUCED ME TO FAP. I have been using this app since guy with Leonidas as his DP started here.

3 Likes

sorry. I didnā€™t make the badge for this month. Itā€™s okay. Pretty soon i will get a badge. When i am ready to understand what I am worth. Pretty soon.
:muscle::fire::ok_hand::facepunch::facepunch:
Donā€™t ever give up guys. Sometimes you just got to move on. Those of you whoever wins the September badge. I will honor them greatly. Never stop growing. :muscle:

4 Likes

@masterofmywill

Welcome to this Championship :trophy:

Remember to update your streak regularly on the scoreboard (atleast once in 10 days)ā€¦:+1:

@KillerAttitude dude I am at verge of relapse.
Helppppp

@masterofmywill

Only you can help yourselfā€¦!

You always have the power of choiceā€¦Either you can choose to get defeated by the urges and start all over againā€¦ or you can choose to conquer the urges and get more control over your mind! Choice will always be yours! Cā€™mon! Be a manšŸ‘Š

5 Likes

Survived ( for now )

3 Likes

:warning::warning:

@AlphaBeast1
@TheUltimateChampion

Update your streak on the scoreboard within 2 days!!

2 Likes