NoFap Challenge for 60 Days 🎯

I failed the challenge …feeling shit like now…never coming back …bye…

1 Like

13 day done

Half month pending

1 Like

@josephvt I will update your streak from start learn from this mistake so that next time you have maximum streak don’t give up

It’s not good to give up bro. NoFap is a Journey not an End @josephvt Never give up. It’s good to maintain Journal in this app so that you can note everytime what caused you to relapse and not repeat that mistake again.

I will try brother…not quitting will come back

2 Likes

@TrueMuslim my current streak is 41 days

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi, add me in this group
My current strike is 7* days
Yet moving forward…

3 Likes

@TrueMuslim can you pls add @AAKK Ahmed
He has successfully completed his 1st day today.
It will motivate him more

4 Likes

:rose::tulip::hibiscus::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: 17 May 2020 :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::rose::tulip::hibiscus:
1⃣ @drago (CHAMP) 42 days :trophy:
(You can read his daily posts of struggling …Drago worked so hard to reach this place from start of app he is having same streak no relapse between)
2. @babi (2ND CHAMP ) 33 days🎖
3 @Kaizen (RUNNER UP) 21 days :medal_sports:(Medal for previous Champ):balloon:
4. @sk11(SECOND RUNNER UP) 14 days :star2: :skull_and_crossbones:
5 @TrueMuslim(THIRD RUNNER UP) 12 days :confetti_ball::innocent:
6 @anon14496424(IN LEAD) 10 days :muscle: :muscle:
7 @Aslan (CLOSE LEADER) 9 days. :eyes: :rocket:
8 @assadi 8 days (CLOSE LEADER):eyes::rocket:
9 @comingclean 5 days (DEDICATED COMPETITOR):new::v:

:keycap_ten: @Saim 1 day (DEDICATED COMPETITOR):new::v:

AAKK get up rise

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOT THE POSITION YOU FINSH IN, BUT THAT YOU FINISHTHE RACE.
I am seriously thankful for my fellow till thses day nofappers.
P.S. Yes, this challenge is till 1st June , but that’s meant to be a launchpad- it will keep extending as you strive towards your goal

IMG_20200517_054621

8 Likes

images

If you go back you have to take new start all your efforts till yet will get wasted . …
Those competing with current streak there is no go back now …Your new version is coming …a better person than before … 1st June is near

5 Likes

:ok_hand:t5:.that’s right.

1 Like

Amazing @TrueMuslim this post is really motivating

1 Like

My Current Streak is Day 9 and @babi Streak is Day 33 he is my companion. @TrueMuslim

4 Likes

Current streak 33 days.

2 Likes

@TrueMuslim I relapsed today It was Day 11 my longest streak ever. Feeling very :pensive: and depressed. Need motivation. I am really sorry.

3 Likes

Nice bro i feel the number 5

2 Likes

@Aslan
Dont worry bro again be ready and go for the journey

3 Likes

Don’t worry bro @Aslan. Failure is the stepping stone to success. Identify the root cause. From where the urge got :zap:ignited & then correct it & start a new journey. Beware of the chaser effect also, he is our worst enemy :smiling_imp:
God will guide you through the path of patience

3 Likes

@Aslan @sk11 You both got relapse and your motivation is still you are in for competition rather than relapsing again …as you have this longest streak @Aslan 11 day @sk11 not sure but must be 14 ,15,16
So get ready for 1st June journey 10 days starting …update streak and join your days will be 10 at 1st June then we have another challenge to increase your longest journey maybe you will beat all of them because …the one who hit back with greater force always won the race …because this race is for whole life …not for just one streak …

3 Likes