NoFap August Challenge. Group Closed

I turned it off long time ago.

3 Likes

Ugh, I think you cannot have scoreboard like this, appreciate your idea but this is just a post and I think after few days you wonā€™t be able to edit this post.

Ping Taher he will help you set up a scoreboard in this group, where everyone can edit their scores.

4 Likes

@Taher can you make my scoreboard which anyone in the post can edit.

4 Likes

Scoreboard updated. NoFap August Challenge is started. I wanna see everyone to hit a 31 day streak. @abcakm @Angelo34 @usama2149 @under100 @abhinavgamer @Hassan_09
I will share suggestions and advices to you daily. Jai siya ramšŸš©

4 Likes

Thnx for adding me bro and Iā€™ll try my best to stay away from PMO for entire August at least

3 Likes

The ways to combat urges.

5 Likes

Hurry!
Join the Live Seminar by HG Amogh Lila Prabhu Ji. You can join only after registering.

For registration - Spirituality For Modern Age Series, For Boys, (27th Feb 2021 onward) (Free of cost)

promo video - Spirituality For Modern Youth Series 2nd batch by HG Amogh Lila Das - YouTube

Query - [email protected].

He is lit. I really recommend you to give a watch.

2 Likes

Name- Harsh
Longest streak-4 days(I started a new today)
Sharing codeā€“vegqa3

2 Likes

Are you guys ready to hit the NoFap August Challenge?

1. Yes
    1. No

0 voters

Code - jxsic7
Current streak - 0
Highest streak - 67
Age -25
Gender - M
Location - india
Please add me guys , I want to start again with support .

3 Likes

Scoreboard updated. @enlightenmetal you are added. @nofapstar123 this is not done bhai. What happened? You voted for a no fap challenge and after just 2-3 hours u did that shit. Please dont do this. Please do share what made you relapse. We are always with you brother. I want a better guy this time. Just do pushups that really helps. Doing pushups have dual benefits.

4 Likes

It is easier saying then done.
You know right how we feel during urges. I already admitted itā€™s my fault so , I donā€™t think I have to say anything more. Iā€™ll start fresh and new .

7 Likes

I and @EvilMorty have your back.
My code: l7po4p

3 Likes

Add me as well
Current streak _ 60 days
Location _ India
Sharing code - f5f949

3 Likes

Sharing code - 03yy70

Current streak - 304 days
Highest streak - 304 days
Age - 17
Gender - M
Location - IndiašŸš©

I wanna participate! Also if anyone wants any guidance or help from me, message me. I always reply to people with the best of my understanding! :smile::upside_down_face::star2::v:

6 Likes

Yes we do know how it feels. But you also know how it feels to be in this addiction. We are always with you. And i advice you to do brahmacharya rather than just nofap. I am doing that i get much lesser and mild urges. Try it. But u need to be a religious guy for that. Start with a better yourself.

3 Likes

Bro 305 is quite long streak. How did you managed that? Can you share your journey? What are your goals through this journey? NoFap or Semen Retention? Or brahmachaya you are following?

3 Likes
  1. How did you manage?
    Its not that intense. Once you see something higher than fap then it becomes easy.

One way of seeing something higher than fap for me was to gain the right knowledge from proper truthful youtubers, as they know better than me.

It is possible to remain away from fap for many many years it has been done before its not like we are on a mission to make a record. Im giving the playlist link that includes all the videos that I watched and those videos really gave me a boost to go on nofap for this long. (You clicking on this link gives me no revenue, moreover it will benefit you)Link - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJQRek-yZgeN7J1nH7SL5Enanf1GnTMGV

I havenā€™t told you this aspect in its ultimate depth. If you want we can do that.

1. My journey
    Journey is nice and beautiful. Starting was little rough but im into meditation and spirituality that helped me, but main thing is in some way you must know something that is higher than fap.

Im giving you link of what meditation I do till date im doing it(daily)
Introduction - https://youtu.be/K4hCvdDn7Zc
Actual Meditation - https://youtu.be/EwQkfoKxRvo

Introduction is required to watch before you watch the actual meditation video*

1. My goals
    I didnā€™t start with any goal. I just got inspired by the fact that in this 21st century a guy has dont nofap for 9 years and is still on. And he is not a yogi or anything he is just a normal person. The playlist link which Iā€™ve given you will find a video thumbnail ā€˜no fap for 9 yearsā€™ it is a podcast where he is talking about it.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m following bramhacharya on my own completely. I mean I think we need to be initiated into it by a guru or teacher. Still we can try our best.

There are lot of aspects of the question that you have asked. I havent covered it all. Its a little vast topic.

5 Likes

@Mahesh27_03 Iā€™ve made the scoreboard editable.

4 Likes

Count me in as well.
JumpingBuddha
Sharing code-s1jc5f

2 Likes