NoFap and the mental breakdown

I have something very important to report about NoFap. The desire was suddenly very strong, at 4 in the morning. Very, very strong, but I remained firm and centered, saying “no, no, I can’t, no…” and my mind would roil and the desire would become more and more intense.

Until at one point, after several minutes, there were 4 mental impacts divided into two sessions. They looked like mental breakdowns, very important the parallel with the baby, cited by @JonSnow001 of the Rewite C. app, as it actually had its similarities with such. After this “collapse”, I say this because it was something similar to mental impacts, as if I was hammering in the mind, and this was a bell, it was an impact that reverberated gradually. It made the desire stop, it was very suddenly and it was surprising, it’s the first time this has happened, or the first time I realize it. It seems that the baby will give 4 desperate cries and then stop crying.

The desire has completely dissipated, I know it is momentary, but the pressure that was being created was too great and these collapses came causing that pressure to completely disintegrate. It was a surreal phenomenon

1 Like

That has happened with me
After my breakup the emotional pain was too great and hit the peak and then everything just started to go down. Sorrow turned into anger and I went on for 37 days without fapping at all

1 Like

Almost that, there were four mental impacts divided into two. Note the sound I can describe with: “Tummm Tumm” “Tumm Tumm”. That was mentally, something happened, after that the urge stopped. It was surreal, you had said about seeing the mind as a baby and that you couldn’t give it what it wanted, so I remembered that metaphor during this event, as if the child had been screaming and content with the current situation, with the that I didn’t give to her

Sorry if some words get confused, I’m Brazilian and I use the translator to speak here, because I don’t like to learn this language