Nocturnal emission

This morning I woke up early, then fell asleep again.
While I was in a state of semi-sleep, that is, I was with my eyes closed and my mind in the world of dreams, but I felt everything that was happening around me and my body and I dreamed of a girl who I like it so much that this summer I will meet. Basically, I wasn’t dreaming of anything sexual just that she and I were teasing each other just talking, I don’t know why but the penis got erect and within a few seconds I came a lot.
I didn’t wake up, it was as if I couldn’t move my body ( I think this phenomenon is called sleep paralysis).
I state that I have not seen any type of sexual content before going to sleep or during the day (I have the p**n blocker app).
I’m on day 33 in monk mode, a similar thing happened to me about the 8-10 day of monk mode (I don’t even remember exactly).

There are four questions I want to ask you:

• Has something like this ever happened to you?

• I was reaching a period of quite satisfactory fitness and energy… Will this nightfall affect my energy level and productivity?

• Does it have anything to do with the fact that I had 7 cocktails last weekend, After a long period of abstinence from alcohol and therefore 6 days later I had mental repercussions which they created this phenomenon ?

• Do you think there is a possibility that the Nightfall will happen again?

1 Like

Other question: DO YOU HAVE A METHOD OR SOME ADVICES TO PREVENT THAT THIS WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN?

I had my first wet-dream last night to on day 4 no pmo.

Yeah i believe so, its like your asleep but your not really asleep :joy: :rofl:If you know you know.But yeah its like you have control over your thoughts and actions but when you really wake up for real, you understand you where not actually in control 100%.And then you feel like you made all that happen and you relapsed on purpose?Lemme know if that makes sense to your experience?

I have had plenty of nocturnal emissions in my time alive,i have never counted them as a relapse nor did they drain my energy or motivation.Like i said i had one last night and my energy and productivity stayed steady and good all day.People who say they affect your energy are just to much into there head and let themselves get into a bad state of mind.

No if anything alcohol kills testosterone and imbalances your hormones to create sperm.

Yes it will if you stop masturbating or manually releasing in any way.

Never looked into it but im sure there is something you can do, Can i ask why you see a problem with wet-dreams?

First of all thank you for all your answers, they opened up my vision, really

• concerning this you asked me I answer to you that I feel like it’s my guilt, it’s like a shame idk how to describe but the fact is that to create sperm body requieres a lot of energy and I read that for some cultures if you use your sperm only to procreate and keep it with care then it gives you so much energy and vjtaliy. Since this sperm has left my body I feel deprived of something of valuable of my body.
1 Like

Basically the answer is the same as I gave above

Trust me i don’t believe for one second that any religious,saint or any man ever was able to control every single wet-dream they had.
I have a couple times woke up and stop myself but that is probably on 20% of them.It all comes down to brain control and awareness to stop them.But i usually only did this to stop the mess :rofl:

If your concerned about your body using to much energy to make sperm.Then by default you better tell me your diet is 100% scheduled around being the healthiest and peak performance a man can get.You only feel deprived because you are telling yourself that the only energy you have in you is from your sperm.You body has more energy you could imagine,look it up.Yes sexual energy is very strong but i would argue your mind is the strongest source of energy you will ever have.Don’t let your brain tell you that you should have less energy because you had nightspill.Do the opposite and say “My body only released this because i have to much energy and needed to release some for body function/health”

1 Like

How strange. Had the same experience today morning. In a state of semi sleep

2 Likes

Man Is a terrible feeling, If I had the opportunity to stop that was happening I probably stop that

As for the matter of mental energy, you are absolutely right, once again you have broadened my vision :pray:t2:. I have to focus only on positive things if I want to go PMO FREE

In my journey from February, I had it 5 times don’t worry at all. Only high level saints are able to control it. In india there is a practice called hatha yoga, ashwini mudra. They are so powerful that even nocturnal emissions can be stopped

1 Like

Im guessing your a young man with a healthy body,its going keep happening so build a different mindset to them.
I actually enjoy and look forward to them, but of course dont encourage them

1 Like

I once read that these practices are so powerful that if on ejaculates inside his partner , a practitioner of this mudra can suck it back inside himself using his penis. How powerful

1 Like

Good man, basically what I understood is that it will happen to me again, basically I have to accept this event as something normal that I am now not able to control and maybe in a long time I will be able to control

This is crazy, I don’t even knew about it, so powerful but I think it requires decades of practice discipline and habits daily

1 Like

You hit the point man, this will be the approach that I want to use.
I am at 33 days on monk mode, and when I will hit 67 days on monk mode I will break my longest streak ever. I am really, really motivated to became, one day PMO free for ever. Even if I will be after 1000+ days

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.