Nobita's Journey [22M]

Addicted for almost 9 years now.
Want to be Free from this cycle.

6 Likes

Yoo haven’t seen you from couple of months

2 Likes

These are the things that make my mind crystal clear that even one peek when your streak is high can be impactful, so I need to avoid it.

4 Likes

I was preparing for my CAT exam so i did’t use my phone much.
And now i have my interviews of IIMs…i want to be confident…i don’t want to feel guilty…i have give one interview of iim lucknow and seriously i struggle to make eye contact with the interviewers…i want to do my best at IIMA interview and for that i have to quit this thing.

5 Likes

Damn, bro cleared CAT.
What was your rank?

2 Likes

I don’t know about my rank as i did’t mention on my scorecard but i got call from ahmedabad thanks to my academics, graduation and cat score.

5 Likes

Day 1 after so many days…i feel happy today :blush:

4 Likes

I relapsed after my day 1 but i am back with 3 days of sober

1 Like

You have got amazing pixel photos right there :grin::sparkles:
Keep going man
You can control your life and break free from this addiction

1 Like

Day 4 So Calm Today

2 Likes

Day 5 Lonely

4 Likes

Day 6 Patience

3 Likes

Day 7 :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi Nobita
I am not sure if i am right or not
But i think you are counting days more than thinking about changing your way of life that lead you to relapse
It’s not about “how many days didn’t relapse”
It’s about “how many days you became more productive”
I don’t know if my thoughts are right or it’s just your way of expressing is short and very brief words

2 Likes

I did’t relapse yesterday, i was just feeling sad and guilty…that’s way i used that emoji and image.
I like counting my days and express my day through picture. Also i tried nopmo even without counting days in my journey but i think i am more comfortable with counting.

You are right bro i think i should start doing some productive activities.

Thanks bro @VAGABOND :smiley:

1 Like