Yes I have readed them already.
So be like a wolf… Hunt down [email protected] for your good… Just try for 5 days of urges to watch dirty content… You will see benefits…that satisfaction is unmatched
I don’t like porn . I am only a Masturbation addict
My porn streak is in 3 digit numbers .
I have downloaded BLOCKERX APP . it does not allow me to see dirty content.
Then I think so that you don’t need this it’s good to hear
There was another similar compounding Challenge which are focusing on masturbation addiction
Thread Created by @The_wild_perception
Yes. You should also download BLOCKERX app. It will block you to see dirty content.
Bro sorry for that I think that you were also Watching P …so instead of this Challenge join another similar Challenge…
Bro it’s upto if you wish to continue to join this challenge because this thread was not focusing on your need… I recommend don’t take unnecessary Challenges like these… If you wish to take Challenge then join thread which link I provided you…just msg on this thread and @The_wild_perception admit your name
Okk bro . I will join challenge when I make a long streak on NOFAP.
- This is just what helps me. It may or may not work for you. But taking good points of it will help you atleast a little bit
Making enemy your friend
- I will just put it out that I never really had porn addiction. But I was indeed addicted to Fapping
- I used to use porn for stimulation and nothing much. But it is true that it had ruined my well being and fucked with my dopamine mechanism.
- I had good number of streaks starting from October till December.
- I had 15 day streak in October. Failed in November. Had another one in December and failed again
- The one thing that made my mind serious about nofap is that I felt nothing after my last relapse. It was all for nothing
- Second most important thing was no peeking. No porn at all.
- Eventually what happened was even when I accidentally came across any triggering stuff like soft porn, naked women (in movies and stuff) I was aroused. But not to the extent that I ended up fapping
- Some time back I came across tempting content on Internet. I continued just to see how much I could take. I was surprised that It did give me a hard on. But my urges were under my control. I had made friends with my urges. Now I know I could be horny on demand:rofl:
- The important thing here is no peeking is what gave me this power. I did not stay away from any other triggering content except porn. So it was like I became aware of what other than porn aroused me and made peace with it.
- Make no peeking your priority. Try to face your urges instead of blaming triggers for your relapse.
- Porn is like enemy I can’t make friends with. It will cause me to relapse, that I know. So I will not even try watching it.
- The thing you should work on is
- Being comfortable around women
- Stop objectifying them
- Stop getting horny when you see some beautiful woman
- Stop saying “One peek won’t hurt”
- Make connection with real women. Make them friends. Making her your gf isn’t the only thing that should be on your mind
Thanks bro for your valuable tips
Day - 4 peeked at nsfw/relapsed afterwards
@adad your Challenge started from 17 Apr but you updated only on 17 Apr and 19 Apr… What is status of 18 Apr Did u peek or not?
“One who cannot abandon everything, cannot achieve anything!”
And his name is Eren Yeaga
Day 4 update = -4point
Had very server headache in the morning…
Anyhow I came to office. Feeling fine after time passed.
Points = 6-4=2points
If I wrote anything wrong correct me…
Keep clean for today And earn +1 point… Does you relapse due to office work stress? @Adioz_aka_Adidas
Don’t worry I’ll update your entry… It was 1+2+3-4=2 because you watched yesterday
No bro… It’s because of my old habit of objectifying women. Just got too involved in colleague’s conversation and got horny.