No Nut November

@hellojaani

I agree to an extent.
We gotta start somewhere.
If YOU are able to one day just decide to up and quit pmo for life, then great, you’re more disciplined than literally everyone else on this app lol (and thus don’t need to be here if we’re being real).

But the rest of us are fallible humans and would benefit from the baby steps (if 30days can be called such haha)

1 Like

Country - India :india:
Relationship status - single
S. Code - 8msazi
Current streak - 05

Have been struggling with nofap for two decades.
I guess its time to finally resolve this situation…

1 Like

okay, I think I found it. The one that’s attached to an october challenge right?

meh, we’ll still keep this topic open as its solely for november and guys will be booted as they relapse.
More accountability that way.
But feel free to simply join both topics and thus get the best of both worlds!

1 Like

@chady025 Probably you’re right, it doesn’t matter if it’s one or two groups, we have the same goal anyways.

1 Like

relax man, I was just meme-ing David Goggins (kind of the guy I’m following by example nowadays)

no one gets anywhere by without pit-stops, checkpoints, and baby steps. I’d even say 30 days is too large for beginners. Chunk it out in 1,2,3,5,7,10,15,21, 27,30.

1 Like

name - Shubh3107
Age - 25
country - India
relationship status - Taken
sharing code - 02kxpi
current streak - 18

Count me in!
Name : CarnetdeBordNF / More
Code : immanh
Current streak: 2days
Max streak : 15 days

Ready for NNN, rewire now or never.

1 Like

Hey man can you verify that sharing code?
It says “invalid” when I tried to follow you

I use it from safari so don’t know the code bro but I still need companion to motivate each other on this journey. I think after 30-40 days it becomes pretty easy if you won’t go and search stuff conciously afterwards it gets related to moon phases and planets retrograde when your unhealed stuff comes on surface but don’t be so hard on yourself, it’s just a time and it would pass anyways. Enjoy the journey.

1 Like

name = @Aanand_vijay
country = india
relationship status = Engaged :ring:
sharing code = myg9j4
current streak = 3 days
Highest streak = 42 days

introduction about myself :loudspeaker:
(Bear with me if its too long)

Hello Hello everyone,
This is my truth. The day i had my 1st orgasm, it was an out of this world feeling. Never had experienced something like this before. Soon, Developed habit of orgasms. I realized instantly that this habit has gone out of my hands.
I tried to control it but always kept failing. Soon, i made it a part of my routine. I did whenever i felt to do.
Physical & mental issues started to appear within the very first 3 years. Didnt realized that it was fapping.

Now, i am engaged to a women and in about 7 months time we are going to marry. I need to give her a healthy baby and develop my family. Also to be a family caretaker i must become a MAN.

But this is not my real reason for this no fap. Reality is that unless i found something bigger than orgasm, i do not think i will able to suppress my want for an orgasm and for this bigger motivation i am on my journey of search & explore.
I do believe in God but i have no clue of god and his whereabouts.
Sorry, if i had said more than my standard. Yeah, and now my introduction is complete.

Let The Challenge Begin.

8 Likes

Something bigger then orgasm? In this journey, you’ll get that taste, you’ll undertand what is god, atmaa hi parmaatma hai and what is stopping us to get the god is maya and mind. You’ll explore more about yourself brother. I wish you good luck and best wishes on this journey, you’ll definitely gonna have a happy married life and a beautiful baby, be strong.

3 Likes

First challenge and I’m in!

User @aprilsadmirer
Age 30s
Status married
Code mwxpqc
Streak 15 Days! :raised_hands:
Max 15 Days

Life long foot fetishist, ex-prisoner of PMO.
No more secrets. No more lies. No more excuses!

Galatians 5:16

3 Likes

Name: Staybusymymotto
Relationship status: Single
Sharing code : xyn0dm
Current streak: 4 days

I want to make this happen. Let’s do it guys.

2 Likes

My bad bro… This is the correct one - 02kxpi

Count me in for this challenge !

User : @rewire_user
Highest streak : 14 days
Current streak : 14 days
Sharing code : ko8y31

Count me in :wink:

Koaxicek
Slovakia
Single (not even dating, coz covid, but trying)
code: 0854qv
Current streak: 11days

I am here for mindset change. I am still in the begining, but hope it will help. We will see. I want to be more social and find new friend and possibly GF (no luck for last year and half of trying). I did 11 days once in past but average is like 4 or 5 days.

1 Like

I’m also in

ShahNongRong
BD🇧🇩
Single (Not dating and am not thinking about it for some years)
Code: sxtu6b
Current Streak: 7 days

I’m an student and am getting ready for college admission. Fapping has done devastating amounts of damage to my social and study life and also daily life. This is the highest I think I’ve been able to go in the last year or so. I hope this challenge could further enable me and motivate me on this path of nofap. Am currently looking for some tutoring but getting rid of addiction is my first priority. Thank you for having me.

2 Likes

Couple of really young guys in here. Awesome. I’m super envious of you all for being aware of this problem in your teens.

When I was a teen, pmo was literally a normal, daily part of life, like brushing my teeth lol. I thought nothing of it. So sad

2 Likes

Hi
Current stake: 14 days
Longest stake: 64 days
Sharing code: 75m7os

2 Likes

I’m in

Hi, my name is Mateo, i am from Spain, single and with a 1 day streak.

Good luck everyone.

3 Likes