No Masterbation March(NMM) (ENTRIES CLOSED)

Day 9 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Check in, 9th day.
:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

@Nagendra2000
@Bilal_M
@Lucifer
@letsdoitthistym
@suriya
@skvanshi
And all others.
If you guys aren’t yet added in the Asli Mard challenge then visit the thread of that challenge to join it.

Statistics for day-9.
Only 8 people left now.

2 Likes

Do you have a link to the challenge ?

Checking in as always, no urge today.
Feeling sad however, I don’t really know why, but it’s not going to stop me.

Relapsed yar after 13 days

I had another Wetdream this morning.

1 Like

Checking in, 8 hours and I’ll beat my old record of 18 days and 19 hours.
Have a nice day!

Check in, 12th day.
:muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Checking in, still not going to give up!

1 Like

Check in. 17/31 :heavy_check_mark:
We are just Half of the journey.
Lets keep pushing. :muscle:

I failed yesterday. I learned from my mistake. Won’t happen again, still determined.

I’m still here, Day 41 check in.

2 Likes

I’m joining this forum now,
I hope you guys wil help to yo stop my addiction

2 Likes

Final week of March, will we make it or will we fall?
Only time will tell.

30th March Check in, day 52.

1 Like

Congratulations to you and to us in general.
We gonna finish this challenge then in 2 days, we have to celebrate about this success, you have to treat yourself and enjoy like by buying favourite expensive food or thing. then start a new challenge Of April. Lets go slow slow, no need of pressuring ourselves by huge streaks target. These small small streaks after a certain time youll find you have completed a huge streak that you have never thought about.

Join this new event guys.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.