NO JIZZ JULY (Only for COURAGEOUS TITANS)

YESSS FOR REDEMPTION!!
thank you for the videošŸ‘

1 Like

I am joining this challenge. Although Iā€™m late, I still want to join. I want to get rid of this crippling addiction NOW.
I will reach 180 days on the 31st of December 2020. It could not be more perfect. I want this badly, and I hope that this challenge will be a reminder how much I want this for myself.
I need to work on my mental fortitude. Phone to bed is a NO-GO. ALL of my relapses are caused by having my phone in bed. I also need to stick to a good sleep pattern, so I donā€™t make stupid mistakes like this one.

I wish you all the best of not only luck, but especially willpower on this journey.

2 Likes

55 days have been completed.

5 Likes

Add me, My streak =27,
I m new here ,dont much about this app!!,but wanna join this challenge!!
isbus8 code

5 Likes

:shield: Day 33-

:violin: More Focused And Concentration On Work.
:violin: Morning and Evening Exercise Before Showers.
:violin:Praying to God and Meditation.
:violin: Preparing Own Meal.Canā€™t Even Think that Before Without Restaurant.
:violin: Trimming Own Beard at Home.
UtilizingTime and Saving Money.
:violin: Whenever Feeling Urges,Watching NoFap Motivational Video and Reading After Relapse Comments of the Rewire Companions.
:violin: Start Enjoying Life. :man_juggling:t2:

~wtow0i

6 Likes

Day 12 todayā€¦ I was so close to relapsing yesterday, watched p and edged to it for almost 10 minutes.
But I stopped myself from going further down. I remembered my purpose of doing nofap. Closed all the tabs. Took a cold shower and went out for a two hour long walk. I would say itā€™s big victory for me and I sincerely promise to you guys that I wonā€™t be doing this ever again. Iā€™ve learnt my lesson.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Please never do that again, edging is worse than relapse, be dead serious, you either relapse or stay on nofap, theres no edging no soft p no peeking. Then the only thing thats left is winning and transforming into a beast

8 Likes

I totally agree with you @Deadpoolgupta there should only be two things nofap and relapse, so next time you edge @Einzelganger Iā€™d count it at a relapse but this time Iā€™d say continue

5 Likes

@Deadpoolgupta I know man. Iā€™ve been here many times before where I would bargain with myself that itā€™s just one peek, or Iā€™ll just edge for a bit but wonā€™t relapse. Every scenario ended with me relapsing within couple of hours or a day. But yesterday was the first time I controlled myself in the middle of the act; even though I felt really depressed about it later. It just proves the fact that once you go sober you can never go back. I would consider this as a relapse, but if I do that I will have the excuse to relapse again and this time going all the way from p to m to o. I just donā€™t want to give myself that excuse. Hence, I am not considering this as a failure, but a big win for me over my weaknesses.
@hensmkekdmrme donā€™t worry bro I will never do this again, this I can promise to you.

Letā€™s bury our old weaker selves and bring out the beast thatā€™s been hidden deep within us for way too long.
#beast mode

6 Likes

@Tagore I am out from the challenge, I will be posting my screenshot within few days

2 Likes

Added myself in the scoreboard. Looking forward to stay this month clean :muscle:

3 Likes

Now a freeman.

8 Likes

Way to go brother, youā€™re gonna be a beast

7 Likes

Thanks brother, see you too there!

4 Likes

Congrats @Tagore bro for Reaching Day:90 :clap:

6 Likes

Yes he did it congrats

4 Likes

:shield: Day 35
I have become Army Commander now.

" I am a Warrior,
not because I always
win but because I WILL
ALWAYS FIGHT"

Donā€™t give up Brosā€¦letā€™s fight together.:facepunch:

~ wtow0i

5 Likes

Congrats @MM2020 ā€¦ keep it up .

4 Likes

Congratulations @Tagore for completing 90 daysā€‹:tada::confetti_ball:. Itā€™s a big achievement in itself, but completing it in your fisrt attempt makes it even bigger. I hope you will complete your challenge of 180 days too.

7 Likes

Yeahā€¦ @Tagore congratulations brother. The journey is not over yet. Letā€™s fight harder.

4 Likes