NO JIZZ JULY (Only for COURAGEOUS TITANS)

53 days in and counting…

7 Likes

“Only he who gives up is defeated. Everyone else is victorious. And the day will come when those difficult moments are merely stories to be told proudly to those who will listen. And they will listen respectfully…”
-from the book Manuscript Found in Accra by Paulo Coelho

5 Likes

At the end of the day it all comes down to how badly you want success. Real men won’t stop until they get what they want.
Only boys play with their parts and waste the golden time they’ve got.
The people in this Challenge and not normal men. You guys have self belief! You guys want success more than anything else! You guys are in the mindset to choose death instead of an average life. And life kneels down in respect to men with that kind of attitude!!!

We’ll Succeed. No Matter What. Nothing will stop us!

7 Likes

Iam happy to see this Challenge becoming a place of inspiration to everyone.
Respect to the COURAGEOUS TITANS in this Challenge.
This is just the beginning. Be concious! Keep going. And remember we are the herd who’ll destroy whatever that comes Infront of us to sabotage our greatness.

If that is ■■■■. Fuck ■■■■ industry!

images

8 Likes

No one can stop us. :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:. We will definitely achieve success.

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ve created a topic :om: Survive Saavan Challenge (July 6 - Aug 3) メN0 PMOメ Inviting everyone & fellow Indians to share thoughts n feedback. @Tagore @Deadpoolgupta @Hoaxboy
Wanted to join here but relapsed on very first day this month.

3 Likes

Thanks bro @rowdy_nik

3 Likes

This is a nice video that talks about the spartan civilization and how they were raised. I also remember hearing something like spartan warriors were not allowed to get married/have sex before the age of 30. And why am I sharing this you may ask, because the Spartans are not only a symbol of will power and eqaulity between genders but manliness and honour.

3 Likes

YESSS FOR REDEMPTION!!
thank you for the video👍

1 Like

I am joining this challenge. Although I’m late, I still want to join. I want to get rid of this crippling addiction NOW.
I will reach 180 days on the 31st of December 2020. It could not be more perfect. I want this badly, and I hope that this challenge will be a reminder how much I want this for myself.
I need to work on my mental fortitude. Phone to bed is a NO-GO. ALL of my relapses are caused by having my phone in bed. I also need to stick to a good sleep pattern, so I don’t make stupid mistakes like this one.

I wish you all the best of not only luck, but especially willpower on this journey.

2 Likes

55 days have been completed.

5 Likes

Add me, My streak =27,
I m new here ,dont much about this app!!,but wanna join this challenge!!
isbus8 code

5 Likes

:shield: Day 33-

:violin: More Focused And Concentration On Work.
:violin: Morning and Evening Exercise Before Showers.
:violin:Praying to God and Meditation.
:violin: Preparing Own Meal.Can’t Even Think that Before Without Restaurant.
:violin: Trimming Own Beard at Home.
UtilizingTime and Saving Money.
:violin: Whenever Feeling Urges,Watching NoFap Motivational Video and Reading After Relapse Comments of the Rewire Companions.
:violin: Start Enjoying Life. :man_juggling:t2:

~wtow0i

6 Likes

Day 12 today… I was so close to relapsing yesterday, watched p and edged to it for almost 10 minutes.
But I stopped myself from going further down. I remembered my purpose of doing nofap. Closed all the tabs. Took a cold shower and went out for a two hour long walk. I would say it’s big victory for me and I sincerely promise to you guys that I won’t be doing this ever again. I’ve learnt my lesson.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Please never do that again, edging is worse than relapse, be dead serious, you either relapse or stay on nofap, theres no edging no soft p no peeking. Then the only thing thats left is winning and transforming into a beast

8 Likes

I totally agree with you @Deadpoolgupta there should only be two things nofap and relapse, so next time you edge @Einzelganger I’d count it at a relapse but this time I’d say continue

5 Likes

@Deadpoolgupta I know man. I’ve been here many times before where I would bargain with myself that it’s just one peek, or I’ll just edge for a bit but won’t relapse. Every scenario ended with me relapsing within couple of hours or a day. But yesterday was the first time I controlled myself in the middle of the act; even though I felt really depressed about it later. It just proves the fact that once you go sober you can never go back. I would consider this as a relapse, but if I do that I will have the excuse to relapse again and this time going all the way from p to m to o. I just don’t want to give myself that excuse. Hence, I am not considering this as a failure, but a big win for me over my weaknesses.
@hensmkekdmrme don’t worry bro I will never do this again, this I can promise to you.

Let’s bury our old weaker selves and bring out the beast that’s been hidden deep within us for way too long.
#beast mode

6 Likes

@Tagore I am out from the challenge, I will be posting my screenshot within few days

2 Likes

Added myself in the scoreboard. Looking forward to stay this month clean :muscle:

3 Likes

Now a freeman.

8 Likes