NIGHTFALLS (current streak 52 days)

GUYS, I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A CONSIDERATION…
I HADE WET DREAMS IN THESE DAYS DURING MY STREAK;

DAY 4TH
DAY 9TH
DAY 32ND
DAY 45TH
DAY 51ST

I don’t know the scientific mechanisms behind it, but when I have a wet dream, I expel exactly the same amount of semen as I would if I masturbated. Theoretically, I should feel as tired and unmotivated as when I was in the middle of my PMO, but I don’t actually (at least in my experience).
The reflection I made is that I think that PMO is something against nature and our body to try to make us stop takes away a huge amount of energy, for this reason the mechanism between the wet dream and masturbation is similar, but if you start a total reboot journey by committing yourself to 100%, you will make so much progress on a physical and mental level that the body over time as time goes by, will be more and more energetic and goal oriented.
Furthermore, as far as I know, the wet dream is a natural automatic mechanism of our body, like digestion or other mechanisms that body does.
I AM INCREASINGLY REALIZING THE SENTENCE “THE HUMAN BEING ONLY USE 20% OF THEIR POTENTIAL”… Human being is made to progress developing his potential.
The power could increase more work is put into it !!!:muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Short answer for your doubt:
Less use of body parts
Less energy lost
For the same outcome with the use of more body parts

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.