New to this app and need some help

Hey guys , I (25 M) have been suffering from p*** addiction and mastur****** . It has greatly messed up my mental health and made me feel demotivated . I searched in the playstore and stumbled upon this app . This app might help me in keeping track of my process but still I need to block p*** access in my phone and could somebody from here help me ?

7 Likes

You have found the right app and the right community,if you want any help from here.

You can install p blockers or just cutt off yourself from the websites and apps you use to watch this on limit your screen time and social media usage,

Don’t use instagram,twitter at all.
You can join challenge a companion topic here

@Forerunner @Doctor_JL @debellator
@Binocular @nofapstar123 @VAGABOND

These guys will help you.
Thank you
and welcome to our lovely community

8 Likes

Welcome to this community brother! You will definately benifit from being here!
People are very supportive,
You might face ups and downs during this journey but stay till the end!

Can you tell me in which ways ■■■■ impacted your life?

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your help

4 Likes

I was feeling sad and demotivated and I also developed inferiority complex

5 Likes

You are welcome!!

Everyone feels that we also feel when we are doing that,we know p*rn is bad and it will have adverse affects on your physical,emotional,mental health and relationships too,but we still do it because of our addiction and for that 2 seconds of pleasure,But when we realised it’s affecting us and our hopeful future in every way we knew that we had to something,we got up we started in hope to leave it,we fell and felt demotivated and sad,but the thing is we didn’t quit and that’s what matters the strong mindset to get up and fight,when you are in a battle you know you’ll have wounds and you will fall sometimes because our enemy is not weak but you’ll have to fight it with hope of getting over it. So don’t be demotivated and deprived of hope you are better than this,we all are same,no one is better,we all have faced the same,the thing is we don’t have to quite and we will keep going on!!
So goodluck with this keep yourself on track and be free of this filth which makes you feel you are inferior.

We are with you <3

5 Likes

Welcome to this community bro. I am also relatively new and trust me it has actually helped a lot. Though Im not totally in control but I am better than before and you will be too. Just make sure you dont give up and maintain your resolve in the face of adversity

4 Likes

Hey there! I’m new to this app too and also feeling kind of demotivated of how my urge to watch p*** is becoming an addiction, which also scares me in regards to long-term effects (26 M). I think you’ve been brave enough to recognize that this has become an issue in your life, that is the first step to change something! I wish you good luck in your journey and remember, we’re all human and make mistakes, it takes a lot of work to acknowledge that

1 Like