New 21 days Challenge For No fantasy no fapping (Entries Closed)

@anon65589122 bhai, I was unknowingly exposed to some racy scenes in a movie last night. My mind tried to bluff me and fantasize, but I always grabbed it and stopped such thoughts within 3 minutes everytime. Should I add +1 or should I let it remain 0?

1 Like

Bhai i donā€™t know if 3 minutes is perfect time. Or i should reduce it. Bit if tou feel that 3 minute of time is good for preventing the fanatsy then let it be 0. For fantasy we are either reducing the point to -1 or let it be 0. We donā€™t add positive for fanatsy.

2 Likes

Yeah 3 minutes is helpful, although I am able to do it within a minute. But 3 minutes is better because you can fight the cravings better in 3 minutes with more resilience and calmness.
And thanks for letting me know about the rules of the point system. Iā€™ll update the score board.

1 Like

count me in bro
my sharing code ļ¼šivbzdu

1 Like

score 1 , today I was watching a series and intimacy scenes cameā€¦but I turned away

1 Like

Bro added tou to the scoreboard. Add your score daily. And check in daily. It will be good for the motivation

1 Like

Hello guys I m on day 3 :fire::muscle::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Daily check in: Day 1āœ”

1 Like

Daily check in :white_check_mark:

1 Like

day 3 check in score 2ā€¦

1 Like

I m on day 3. What would be my score?

1 Like

Day 2 :heavy_check_mark:
Daily check in

1 Like

Had really long fantasy today while sleeping. Really took effort to distract my mind. Reduced my points by 2.

day 4 checkin ā€¦score 3

1 Like

Daily check in. :white_check_mark: Got cravings, but persisted and didnā€™t fantasize at all. :blush:

Bro, if you didnā€™t fantasize consciously then it wasnā€™t your fault. Sometimes, some things are just not in our control. If youā€™d see it like that, then counting nocturnal emissions as relapse should also be practiced.
Even if you see it the other way and wanna decrease your points, then why -2 instead of -1 according to the rules. You cannot just increase or decrease any amount of points which arenā€™t mentioned in the rules. Kindly, fix that.

Daily check in. Multiple times my mind tried to fantasize since I went outside but anyhow controlled my thoughts and brought it back immediately

Bro. I relapsed. I am outta of this forum for a week. I need to evaluate my life. I donā€™t know why i am not taking this seriously. I am taking my life as a joke. Wasting so much precious time.

1 Like