Never-ending struggle

Lately, I have been very much bound by my career, all the profile building, working on the skills, exams
It seems like it is never-ending since 2 years.

What is actually happiness in between these, I don’t even remember , I don’t know . I wonder if you all feel the same. How do manage to get time in between. How do justify taking time out for yourself…

Is there any end to this?
Sometimes I think when I get a job this will end, then looking at some people, I think are they really happy .

4 Likes

There is no end for this. At some point you will reach a place with lot of job security and one which pays you enough.

At that time life will be boring af, you will feel unalive.

At that time you have to make the decision of whether to start new hobby in life or continue being bored and eventually losing to ever evolving market and getting saturated in your career field. But I guess that phase will come around age 45 for most people.

There’s a book “can’t hurt me” where in chapter 8 or 9 David goggins the author described about this thing through his own life experience. You can search about this man.

3 Likes

Hey brother, i know what you’re going through.

You must do right actions(higher & worthy work) , while doing so one doesn’t care about the outcome rather being totally immersed in the work is his succuss its like ultimate bliss.

On one hand you think studies are just a way to secure placements then what is it that you are putting value on ‘placements’.
Now how will you concentrate on studies, when you have already taught yourself to value money, how will you value right thing (acedemics) now?
Your mind will go where your values are.

Can’t studies be done just for the love of learning… Isnt being able to study is a higher thing? You are learning new skills which is a very positive thing.
Like if I study for the love of learning, to contribute like great personalities, and to use my knowledge to help people, every animals or protect the Earth, this selflessness will make me detached from the results and focused me on the process.

And also what do you want to do with money?.. Just entertainment, party, pleasures.(like most individuals do)
If the ultimate value lies in pleasures and entertainment and thats what you are studying for, then the mind says if pleasures are the highest and finest value why not have it now.

Hope you got the point
Be strong.

4 Likes

It’s not about Job. It’s about right now, doesn’t feel right. If I talk to anyone, it affects my productivity, if I don’t talk to anyone it affects my social skill. I am not able to find balance. May be it’s just the problem with me. My mental health suffered lately ig. I forgot how to interact with humans lately…I feel afraid sometimes.

I will read it, tomorrow

2 Likes

I used to have this issue not sure about the extent. But one thing that worked is not caring about what people will think unless I know I didn’t commit a mistake in communicating.

With friends it doesn’t matter. In profesional setting you just need to be profesional.

Smile a little and maintain positive composure, it will go a long way

3 Likes

That’s a very unique explanation bro, it might really be helpful for me. Seems I just need a reminder, to not focus on money and on peacefully learning and living the experience. I actually forgot there was a part of peace to life that is necessary to be happy. If I always rush for the best thing at the least amount of time, I will only ruin myself.

2 Likes

Damn, this reply will surely gonna have an impact in my life. For you, it’s just a reply but for me, it is something bigger.

I guess I had this thought few months ago. Because I started to experience how years of education and learning change us into an incredible personality.

It makes us disciplined, hardworking, makes us value the actual thing (knowledge and values) to name a few.

Having these things guarantee a better life, but it’s opposite is not true.

A kid coming from rich background may not be that sound in his intellect, may be narrow minded.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.