Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

Bro let’s fight one more time. Because fighters never quit .
Winners never quit and losers never try.

2 Likes

thanks man. I actually felt something similar in my dreamy/sleepy state. There was this feeling causing me to drift away in depression and addiction but I snapped out of it using my anger. I still have the fight within me. I’m not quitting just yet.

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel like we are stucked in an endless loop ,which has no end.
I relapse , Regrets , Starts again, Manage to go few days , And then again Relapse !
But the thing is we always Start again , Because we have to fight till we win over this problem.
It definitely have a solution, All we need is to find it by ourself which no one can tell us bcoz everyone’s situation is different.
It will take time , But we will surely get out of this.

2 Likes

this time I really hope so :joy:

3 Likes

I exercised after a long time. My muscle memory is intact but strength of the body is totally gone.
But it felt good after that.
A scary thing is that my dad says he’s found a bride for me. I was like damn this isn’t what how my life is supposed to go. But in the end it’s my choice to take this up. They just found a girl for me.

4 Likes

Tf :joy: You are just 24 yet bro. Tell your parents atleast let me make something of my life before getting married and maybe they said it so that you’ll realise this :sweat_smile:
Parents have many secret tricks down their sleeves.

2 Likes

I said this plus “I’ll be running away somewhere alone”. They joked that she’ll be running behind me and find me(like in the movies). I mean my dad will be happy if I find a girl of my choice (with reasonable expectations of course) but dude I don’t think I wanna marry for my entire lifetime. I’m so cool with being alone with rest of my life now and dying a virgin too. But yeah it scared me shitless not gonna lie :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Damn :sweat_smile:

Yeah I am also cool with it but I am not against marriage atleast yet.

My uncle told me that I am about to get a job and since I’ll be turning 25 they are gonna marry me afterwards :rofl:, I didn’t get scared, I took it as a joke, I am not getting married atleast until I am 27-28 and feeling well settled.

2 Likes

We need some time to breathe free before being bound to a woman for lifetime :joy: :joy:

Whenever I remember that marriage is for lifetime…I feel soo good as a bachelor then :relieved:

2 Likes

Shi me, yhan apne upar control nhi hai abhi poori trh doosron ko kya sambhaloonga :sweat_smile::joy:.

3 Likes

I have a goal of atleast completing 1000 days on no fap before getting married, I really pray I would be able to achieve that

2 Likes

I wish to go for 12 years lol. Then your accumulated ojas will give you the divine insight. Here I can barely do 3 days now.

2 Likes

Dang sounds like prison. Also the false accusations of 498A are increasing day by day. Who wants to marry? I’ve been following the works of a woman who fights for men’s rights. She gets many messages from men and I saw cases like there was a marriage which lasted only for 24 days and then he’s fighting for 8 years now. I can’t trust anybody these days.

1 Like

Yup that I know, but that’s unrealistic now :joy:, that’s why 1000 days is good enough.

In last one month my highest is 11 days :man_facepalming:, after I broke my 100+ days streak this year again I lost control, building good mindset again now.

4 Likes

Exactly :sweat_smile:

Same here bro…
I want to get that milestone before moving on to the next stage…

I have heard before that 7 or 9 years are needed for Ojas prapti…
I became excited and started NoFap 5-6 years ago…
Before every relapse it was the same thing…I have time…I have time…

Dekhte dekhte…5 years passed by…and it was last year I finally got a breakthrough…
Ab filal 3 years ka aim hai…ofcourse NoFap for life…but for semen retention…I am not gonna think about it, what would happen after 3 years…tab socha jayega

2 Likes

Here I didn’t even know any of that until after I joined the forum, I just started no fap in 2020 because I felt it was interfering with my studies, and it still is :expressionless:, 2 whole years and still I keep performing the same stupidity.

1 Like

Same thinking . 19 saal ka tha jab socha tha. 8-9 saal to kr sakta hu before marriage. Ab 4 saal beet gye .:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

After I don’t know it’s been more than 2 months, I finally had a filling meal. Constant stress would make me not eat anything at all. Today I did.
Aamras was the best :drooling_face:

4 Likes

It is really good and taste good along having dinner.

2 Likes

https://1lib.in/g/Viktor%20E%20Frankl

It is a very small book (or a very big essay)
Name of the book is “man’s search for meaning”

If anyone is struggling with this like me

I’d say give this book a try. It’s not very big.
Also my special thanks to @Dari for being with me there as always. This debt probably can never be paid.

2 Likes