Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

That’s bad actually koi darwaaza nhi hai kya band karne ko

Bhai deewar achi khasi badi hai. Lekin pta nhi wo jump maar de. Kuch bol nhi skte.

Maybe food is the reason…
Try to give him some food…

1 Like

It’s okay the owners have arrived now

1 Like

So it was a bad phase. I basically self victimized. I have done some damage to myself due to some events that have been bugging me. I think this time there’s a full stop to it completely.
I have lost my physical strength since I did not exercise for a long time. However the body still looks great. Now that I’m trying to think positive it is bugging me and the phobia of self worth has set it once more. I will have to start again. It is definitely going to hurt and I would be lying if I say that I’m not afraid. I’m scared like hell. Scared of the future and people. But a grounded start is what I need. Let’s do this.

I’ve willingly relapsed so many times and now I understand what this means. I was doing great but something happened. And the addiction pattern has come up stronger now. But I read my diary, and it inspired me. I’ve been through a lot, and I didn’t give up.
Goggins tells of his “cookie jar” method. He’d recall of his time when he could’ve given up but he didn’t.
Those didn’t need to be big achievements, but small achievements are good enough to push you forward. He relates this to the cookie jar his mom used to keep when he was little and he’d just get one cookie at a time. Before eating that cookie he’d look at it and adore it and be thankful. Since he grew up in poverty I guess it was a rare occasion to get the cookie. Just like that he says of going back to memories and relishing his achievements. We all have some things in our life, even the smallest of achievements that can make us feel better about ourselves.
When he was running the marathon he recalled what he did earlier. He recalled those moments and felt the intense emotions associated with them. And he pushed forward.
I’ve damaged my brain patterns in these two weeks. And I’ve got a setback now. I will have to start again. It is going to suck, but I really hope I can do it.

Hold on right here. You’re gonna win this

1 Like

Saw a real horrifying sight. A dead monkey on the road

That’s horrible really. Must be scary to watch.

1 Like

The anger of past events is still inside me.
Today I was about to start a fight on the street because of mild vehicle collision. I mean it was not my fault but he blamed me so that really got me angry. But later he got calmer and tried to solve things in a calm manner and I realized I’m not supposed to let my anger out like this. I need to be better than this. My insecurities have popped up. Precisely why it happened.

1 Like

Here after 8 days of nofap.
It feels slightly better. Fapping makes me really sick.

3 Likes

I seriously exercised today evening. While my body looks good as before it is not as good with the performance. It was obviously going to happen.

3 Likes

Speaking of which, clothes getting tighter isn’t funny anymore. More like irritating in hot summer

1 Like

I will move forward no matter how much it hurts me now. Even if it kills me.

1 Like

Bro don’t exhaust yourself completely . Telling you as a friend , don’t forget to enjoy yourself also…:+1::metal:

And happy birthday also :tada::tada::fire::fire:
May you live a happy and joyful life

2 Likes

Thanks bro. It slipped my mind this app highlights the birthday lol

2 Likes

I now know I share my birthday with antman

Thanks internet for telling me stuff I never asked

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Nep_12. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::birthday::birthday::birthday::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes