Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

That post along with this description of the superpower is helping me get back on the track.

Unlike every other superpower which is fictional, this one is actually real.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This thing had real honey in it. It tasted really good and very different from the honey bought in stores.

4 Likes

That’s how you gotta be! Against your urges, your bad habits, people who bring negativity into your life, and everything else that doesn’t let you reach your full potential. They’re all wolves trying to harm you. Be ruthless, be better.

5 Likes

Tomorrow I’ll be starting again. I have fucked myself up in past, both literally and metaphorically.

Tomorrow it’s a new start and same old me who will be new too. Or at least I hope so.
These past few days were extremely depressing but I’ve found a new hope now.

I’m a complete failure, but I’m still a monster. And no one can take it away from me.

5 Likes

Shubh Vasant Panchami. This day is for the goddess of knowledge who is dearest for students and who are trying to crack exams.
May Saraswati bless us all :heart:

4 Likes

So I’ve got fever now. Seems like an aftereffect of nightfall ejaculation. This isn’t that bad but I want to get things fixed real quick.

4 Likes

Palash trees have started blooming. Soon we’ll get the total orange trees. Spring is coming up

4 Likes

Alright soldier no more letting loose. You’re not quitting today. Nobody is. Just hold yourself strong and do not give up.
This is a war, and you’re in it now.

3 Likes

Hold your ground you fucking idiot. Don’t you dare run away into comfort. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t care even if you die. You won’t quit because I said so.

2 Likes

Thanks my diary. Reading you gives me hope.

2 Likes

This is true too. No matter what everyone else says.

2 Likes

Man I need to learn to think calmly and not just react. I messed up a lot today. Fuck me.

3 Likes

Okay so there are a few more changes in my lifestyle.
First thing I did is delete my PUBG account.
No more games, except which make me use my brain (sudoku & chess).

I don’t have any social media I use. I have my accounts but I won’t be using them. Instagram is a mess and I haven’t used it since last year’s April. Facebook is another one but who uses it today anyway.

The biggest problem is YouTube. It will be dealt with. I will not even watch the geopolitics videos which I really loved. The guy who made this video(and I liked those very much) was out for a few days and now he’s back. However I won’t be watching him either.
I won’t be watching nofap videos as well for my ego stroking. The only thing I might watch is David Goggins to remind myself of giving everything I got. What I have isn’t enough. I have to gain more and more.

And of course cutting people off who don’t serve you well.

I will again start coming on this RC forum less. Just for the check ins for certain challenges and sometimes to have insight about my diary, and to read certain parts of it if I feel lost.

That’s all for now. This is for don’ts.
Will take some time for dos

7 Likes

Anyone reading this diary, I’d definitely recommend you to watch this video.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Today I realized that we’re a lot better than coomers. I have heard the statement that just practicing nofap puts you in a very rare box. I realised that today.

I was watching some YouTube (yeah I know I said I’d quit and this is my fault) and it was a funny conversation between a girl and a guy. I won’t go too deep into it but when I finished I was laughing my ■■■ off.
I went to comment section and found people talking about the girl’s sitting position. She kinda exposed something. I had no idea about it, until it got pointed out. The comment section was so full of them I felt really distraught by seeing that.
I realized that this is the “normal” thing for coomers, and the world is full of them. As nofappers we’re a lot better than them by a lot.

They don’t even realize this is a problem.
That just seeing some girl’s undies exposed and obsessing about it is a problem.

5 Likes

Man as the summer approaches I get pimples on my back and my chest and this time there’s one almost on my left nipple😂

That’s going to hurt a lot if touched :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

So today was an extremely horny day.
But the good thing is that I have recovered from my irrational fetishes. I now like only women. This is great. Even if I’m aroused that’s for women and not other things. There’s still a little residual fetish left but it will be gone soon as time passes. I still don’t have to think about this and just keep moving ahead.

5 Likes

This made me laugh so hard because I never saw this type of paragraph starter :joy:

4 Likes