Need Support (serious)

I am stuck in my past… I blame my parents for some choices i made in my past(2 3 years ago).I cant let go of things rather i hang on to them …Too depressed ,anxious and heart broken at the sametime.I dont feel like talking to anyone.Everytime i go out in people,i makeup my face and laugh with them but inside me i know once i am alone i would be in deep depression again.

3 Likes

Life doesnt seem to progress at all…I dont see positivity in any situation.My terms with my parents are getting worse and worse.I dont want to face anyone …I pray silently but currently i am so hopeless.Please tell what should i do in such situation…Future tensions,Past regrets,emotional weakness,anxiety ,depression,I am facing them all at the sametime

3 Likes

I completely understand what u are going through
I am depressed and not able to overcome the past decisions that i have made
But i m trying to forguve myself for that
Its not easy
Many times i feel angry because of that
I cant forget that
But i tell if i need to forget that then i need to achieve more than what i can right now

I just want to tell
Take ur time
Rry forguving first
Even if not immediately
Itsokay
Tell urself whats done cant be undone
The only way is keep mpving forward
The longer u hold on to the previous stuffs
The more times it ill take for u to grow and achieve something big

1 Like

Hifi brother
Not enthusiastically
But almost similar situation
All u can do is try to make the future positive
It wont happen immediately
It will take time
Start doing it slowly …

1 Like

It was related to my future bro.Thats why i have developed an intense hatred towards my parents,my city,my friend and my educational institute as well.I just go to my university with a motive that i am another day closer to getting away from my university foreverrrrrr

1 Like

Do you want to go to any other field or university? What do you want to do?

How much time is left in finishing your university?

It seems a serious situation but we have very little information to give a good advice. But I feel your situation bro. Time will pass and it will all be okay. You are stronger than you seem.

1 Like

I am halfway through my course (MBBS) .yess i wanted to go to a different university…
Regarding time:-2 year and 2 months passed
2 year and 8 months remain

Why blame them bro?
Those were your choice???

Bro those who even love MBBS and chose the university , they also sometimes find it overwhelming. MBBS is tough. But whatever the university , it’s still doctor you are becoming. It’s a dream of millions that you are living right now. Your are not ordinary. You are special. Your abilities are special.

What done is done. If hating your parents will solve your problems and give you peace then hate them. But it won’t. You have to let go of hate and anger. Accept your destiny. Allah chose this for you. It is better for you. Accepting this may take time. But whenever any negative emotions surface, counter them with saying that “this is better for me. This is what Allah decided. My parents love me. They have sacrificed so much for me and prayed for me. They don’t deserve to be hated. So I am going to be happy here. Going to enjoy my university days. And I am going to become a good doctor.”

Btw , which university are you studying from? Are you a hostellite?

3 Likes

Bhai sadness is not depression.
If this episode is there from a long time, go to a psychiatrist and psychologist. It may be a clinical depression who knows.
Nobody is doctor here.
Ladki wala factor toh hai he as you mentioned in another thread.
Yaha sympathy mil jaegi londo se par usse kuch hoga nahi.
Better go to a doc.
Poori zindagi padi hai aage don’t let it go waste.

Punjab Medical College Faisalabad…No i am a dayscholar

1 Like

Yup went to a psychiatrist yesterday

1 Like

That’s a good college. Anyways, anger and hatred won’t give you 2 years back to you and change your university, but it will ruin your future 4 years if you don’t accept your situation.

Your parents chose this university for you most probably because they don’t want to send you away in a different city far away from them. It’s love and concern they had so that’s why they forced you to choose Punjab Medical college in your preference list.

But the final thing is that this was your destiny. Allah decided it for you. it’s better for you. So accept it. Pray to Allah for peace of mind and heart. And make good friends in the university. Smile deeply and not superficially. Enjoy these years. Take part in activities of society. Go out with your friends. Study hard and most importantly, be thankful to Allah that you are becoming a doctor. Your life is the dream of millions!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.