Need information on wet dreams and if they affect your streak

Do wet dreams count as relapsing? Yesterday morning i had a wet dream and it left me pretty shook because I haven’t had one since early 2022, there weren’t any traces of the dream other than me having it.

This morning i had another, this time there were semen stains. So im just asking, do the dreams count as a relapse or is my streak still safe?

chill out bro, your body working fine. streaks are bs

2 Likes

He made a pretty vague statement imo. True, streaks are not everything.

Yeah man this is so true. Went through some issues when I broke my 132 day streak a week ago. So I know not everything is lost if we don’t have a streak, but streak is imo one of the biggest factor showing our progress.

2 Likes

Its no bro science but a rational approach, I did not say nofap is bs(Idea of not jacking off)
but the recovery communities like this and nofap forum

Yea u can believe whatever u like. Good luck

1 Like

As much as I am a fan of being a little tougher in this soft generation, I do want that we shouldn’t have extreme opinions on any topic.

It can be harmful. A double edged sword which can give you a powerful weapon to fight but it will equally sting when it backfires.

1 Like

Yeah you’re good. Wet dreams are a sign that your body is using the natural method to empty the bucket. Also watch out if you have been long addict. Sometimes you’d get dreams in which you’d relapse. They are normal as well. Yeah :sob: man just the brain trying to pull us back.

2 Likes

People usually say the dreams of morning come true. At around day 128 I had dream that I fapped. 4 days later my streak got broken.

These dreams are nightmare for fapstranauts.

3 Likes

I was a victim of this but somehow now I can manage myself quite well.I still had this kind of dream

4 Likes

That’s what actually matters.

Anyway, you are on day 161 you must have gotten much stronger to fight any kind of urge.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.