Need help ( Not PMO related )

Today I had an exam and I have studied it decently well. I went to pee 30 min before exam and drank some water. During exam , I got my urge to pee in such a way that I cant focus on exam anymore :flushed:. So my performance didn’t reach to its peak. The question paper was direct and easy but I was not able to focus properly.

I am repeating this situation about 75 % of my exams. Have anyone experienced this situation :confused:. And also could you please tell any suggestions and solutions regarding it.

1 Like

It had happen to me so many times lol…
What I do is, pee at the last possible time before the exam starts. Drink water 30 mins before the test, not after that.

1 Like

Thank you bro. But invigilator enters the classroom 30 min before the exam. So I have to hold my pee about like 3.5 hours straight.

Now this is a good idea. I will do it. Thank you brother :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think you can still go outside atleast 10 mins before the test. Use that to your advantage.

1 Like

Yes we can do that. I have to use the most out of that time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you @the_resilient_one once again. I will do these methods from tomorrow onwards :hugs:

2 Likes

Yess and best of luck for your exams!!! :100:

1 Like

Thank you brother @the_resilient_one

1 Like

Thank you @the_resilient_one , I followed your methods and was able to write the exam without any urge to pee :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad I could help :smiley: . This topic reminded me of my old days…holding my pee while I wrote my Board exams :joy: :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.