Need HELP and SUPPORT

Hi guys. I’m back after a long time.

Where I was? I was drowned in shame, shame of losing, relapsing and breaking trust again and again. I didn’t have any words to say because for those previous weeks I became an animal which only follows his Hunger.
For those weeks I was totally deluded by the false promise of PMO. But when I stepped in I realized it was totally dark. I wanted to take help from you guys but I felt so ashamed of breaking all those promises again and again. I became a coward.
I tried on my own, but failed. Promised to GOD, but failed. I’m tired of this shit, I want to change now, start a new life. So I’m back again. I hope you all guys will support me as before. Now I’m a Man of Word, I won’t break your trust. I’m recalling my dear companions @debellator @Peter1505 @Tagore @neo_150 @The_virtuoso @MM2020 @selfconqurer @NEW_CHALLENGER @Rezboy247 @_TIGER and all others to help me.

As I’ve stopped learning about PMO, the knowledge have become faded. So I’m asking all of you to give me advice to quit this addiction.
I’m ready to take the pain.

My sharing code: brmsng

12 Likes

Brother I am always with you. We can continue to challenge each other. Take small steps in the right direction.
You have to end PMO or it will end you.

The person you are today is the person you will be in the future, unless you ACT NOW.

Do everything necessary. Delete Google, YouTube, etc. Stay active and be productive. Never allow yourself to be in compromising situations.

Welcome back brother. It’s time to pickup where you left off. Rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

7 Likes

Thanks @debellator. You are really supportive. I’m starting again and I’ll obviously have challenges with you.

6 Likes

Mate, it’s human to fall down, but it’s hard to get back up and keep trying and for that, my friend, I admire you.
So don’t feel ashamed for failing. Instead focus on being proud for coming back here and telling us about your relapse and your willing to get back on track. You have my support. You’re great.
This time challenge yourself further than before. You are already one step closer to overcome the addiction.

4 Likes

Welcome back @Saim
You will get this , never look back …
Stay focus on your goals because you can , you really can do this try to begin with small goal this will make you confident and feel your own support and this small ones will lead you for your greatest one , if you find a companion to challenge don’t be afraid , challenges make a clear difference so think of your present and try to be effective .

You can

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @ineedtostop and @NhTbH for your support. Now I’ll try harder. Previously I tried to escape the pain of urges, but now I’ll embrace it. I know I can do it and Almighty Creator is with me.

5 Likes

We are all here for you man @Saim. You are our brother. All I want to suggest to you is read can’t hurt me by David goggins. This is what I say to all my companions these days because the story of that legend has saved my life. Literally, Brother the pain or whatever that we are going through is nothing compared to what he went through and had to go through to become what he is now in life.
Also read atomic Habits, and implement the tactics in that book with David goggins attitude you’ll get back on track.
We got this bro! Forget about pmo give 100% focus to your life.

7 Likes

Very nice.keep going.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Tagore. Yes I’ll read that book.
Happy to talk with you after so many days.

4 Likes

Happy to see you after a long time @Saim bro…missed you and your post… remembering that 21 days challenge and you successfully completed it man ! We all are here to support you and each other. No worries bro…once again boost up your willpower and act like warrior. :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks brother @MM2020.
This time I’ll try to break my previous records. Hope you are also doing well.

5 Likes

Last time I had a 88 days streak before relapsed. Thanks to this forum and all wonderful companions here like you.
Keep it up. We’re with you. :+1:

6 Likes

I’m new to Rewire and the support and comradery I see here is really beautiful. @Saim Man, well done for getting back up! You’ve got a lot of pals here cheering you on man. Each new day it’s a gift so come let’s go at it again

6 Likes

Thanks brother @Hust56. All the best for your journey too, we will beat it.

3 Likes

Time to finish what we have started…
Everyone falls, it’s just we are willing to stand again and fight or not?
A great journey lies ahead… :muscle::fire:
Happy to see you back again brother @saim :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks brother @selfconqurer. I’m also really happy to see you. you were my inspiration and motivation and still now. It’s time for victory over the pmo monster.

3 Likes