Need explanation for this question

Hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

This is something not related to p** or relapse or NF. This is something that has to do with health issue. Now I have observed that the day when I don’t get my jogg,I feel like sh*t and also feel like that my brain is oxygen deficient. I can’t think in problems that I care about to solve.
Today due to heavy rainfall,I didn’t go out for jogging,now I feel like so unwell

I am seriously addicted to jogging or running. I want a scientific explanation behind feeling unwell when I don’t run…

Do you guys know the scientific reasons?

So it’s perfectly healthy sign I guess ? Right??

My man just because you fell into PMO doesn’t mean everything is an addiction first of all. Jogging is a habit. PMO is an addiction and there’s a difference.

Exercise releases endorphins and serotonin and cardio like Jogging would get the blood flowing hence a more active brain.

So a work around would be 15-30 mins (which ever you’re comfortable with) on the spot Jogging (use a yoga mat and wear your trainers because otherwise legs begin to hurt). Don’t forget to open your windows for fresh air. Should be good enough. Turn off the AC and use a fan or a humidifier or both. I usually do this + pushups as a warm up before I work out.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.