Need advice (Nightfalls)

Hello guys … I just need an advice from you all as today i am on my Day 9 (about to start soon) and had a nightfall in morning which was so early asper my streak i feel and i had a dream that i relapsed and when i woke up i saw that i had a nightfall … so basically my point is soon i am going to visit out as there are vacations of diwali in India so at my cousin’s or anyone’s house i can’t afford nightfalls i mean its awkward and kind of embarrassing for me… as there it is hard to change pants in mornings due to more crowd and more people around so what should i do this thought is been killing me from inside now and i just had a thought of relapsing so that after i am back home i will start my streak again but i think there might be some more solutions for it if there are please suggest me and in my case i will be out for 5 to 6 days not now but after 6 days i will visit so i still have time to avoid them if possible please do help !!

5 Likes

Just reviving the topic need your advice :pensive:

1 Like

idk much but there are some exercises to avoid nightfall voh kegel exercise ya aisa kuch hai dekh lena but voh cousin ke waha ja raha ho tab tak hi karna ok aur uske sath fir khelne mat lag jana exercise karte karte :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Majak hi krte rehe tu :pensive::pensive: ijjat hi nai h :joy: krta kuch na kuch relapse nai kru na but means no solution then krna padega 🥲

3 Likes

Well what I can advice is go for a bath or anything into the bathroom and change, it’s that simple :joy:.
Nightfalls don’t stop, but to reduce them you can wash your feet with cold water before sleeping, applying oil on feet is also advisable after washing.
But whenever I stayed at my cousins’ place, I never experienced a nightfall, maybe because our mind knows a nightfall is out of bounds at that place or because we are enjoying ourselves all the time so there’s no wierd thoughts hence no nightfalls.

3 Likes

Bruh don’t. There’s plenty of ways to make an excuse to go to the bathroom and change. Don’t relapse just because of nightfalls.

1 Like

Sure brother i won’t relapse at any cost

2 Likes

Yeah even i think i will be easily distracted so no nightfall issues but as a precaution i said so i will take some extra pants lol

1 Like

Yup good idea .
I took 4 trousers when I was supposed to stay for a week at my cousin’s place :joy:

2 Likes

There’s one more thing, you will be able to enjoy yourself better if you are on a good streak when you visit your cousins.
So don’t relapse. Relapsing is never a good choice, in my opinion it is not even a choice, no question of good or bad.

3 Likes

Yeah till that date if i continue i will be on a 15 day streak which is kind of good and thus i will enjoy more i feel so no choice of relapse :100:

2 Likes

As per my experience you cant control it. Plus whenever it happens it releases the tension that was building up due to urges.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.