Need a companion to conquer this war

Hello guys I’ve realised it’s easy to fight a battle when there’s somebody standing beside you to support :heart: :muscle: looking for companions to start this challange :blossom:for 90days if u r in let me know

Sharing code - sf64cp

Current streak - 0 days *
Highest streak - 7 days *
Age - 19
Gender - F
Location - IND

Why I want a companion - * bcoz together it’s easy to fight this shit habbit

8 Likes

Welcome to this community

2 Likes

Wel I can challenge you for 7 days.You just have to be positive and dont hard on yourself.I am also start this challenge for 90 days and Cs is 23 days.

1 Like

Ok I accept tht :cat:small steps would be better :smiley:

2 Likes

You can look out some other interesting challenges here too.

I have also made one. Do check out if you feel like doing it, here’s the link:

1 Like

And in case of any kind of weird msgs you get, you can contact me and some others like @Binocular because as regulars, we have more powerful spam flags.

3 Likes

somebody help me plzzz.first - i am not able to understand this app,second - how to join a challenge :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Sure thanx for informing :blossom:

2 Likes

Well I’m new too :joy:if I figure out will tell try asking someone who’s regular user

2 Likes

It’s easy, just follow the rules the creator of the challenge had made.

1 Like

Ok I am with you it’s my Day 1 let’s start with 15 days challenge. :+1: SC- dwtolz

1 Like

If you start exploring the features of this forum You will understand them in 2 to 3 hours I downloaded this app 3 Months ago I am using this forum from almost 2 months it’s easy to understand it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.