Gender - M

Yes yes yaaas!!

2 Likes

11 March check-in :white_check_mark:
No urges
Clear day
For all the haters of me

4 Likes

Day 1 I beat up depression, been feeling down sometimes but to the point I didn’t have bad thoughts. Days beem extremely bad where depression wanted to beat me but I stayed happy. Energy drinks made me relaxed and overcome this monster making me the few lucky people.

Today I also had an amazing day, my brother has a girlfriend and we saw a movie and meet her and her sister we had a great time, and it was an amazing day that I don’t want it to end. Making my depression away.

Mental urges: :no_entry_sign:

Urges: :no_entry_sign:

Happiness: :white_check_mark:

Mad: :no_entry_sign:

Sick: :heavy_minus_sign:: My nervious system started to attack me for being too excited.

Bored: :no_entry_sign:

Worried: :no_entry_sign:

Such a great day hope this days never end…

1 Like

March 12 - day 1 completed

3 Likes

Day 2 no-fap journey, been a normal day still I am extremely mad and dissapointed of my laptop now I have to save up to buy a gaming one which costs years of work. Still normal day and keep on fighting. Waiting for my new headsets since I broke it from rage hahaha, couldn’t listen to music for days but that can wait, normal day though :+1:.

Mad: :white_check_mark: Not from bad causes but my laptop still ruins my gaming performance like always.

Sick: :no_entry_sign:

Watching some r6 funny videos before I go to sleep it makes me happy…

2 Likes

Day 3 no-fap journey days are back to being normal and better.

Mental urges: :white_check_mark:

Urges::white_check_mark:

Need for energy drink: :white_check_mark: Drinked energy drink: :white_check_mark:

Rockstar no sugar was good still made me lose cs1.6 offline :rofl:.

Day 4 will be a new day. Which it’s today…

2 Likes

Bro, maybe you should avoid accounting for needing energy drink and drinking it. Just forget about this. It’s okay if you drink energy drink in moderation. Just stop thinking you are an energy drink addict. Okay?
Also, carbonated bewerages and energy drinks are generally bad for health due to high sugar content and phosphate ( cause weak bones) and energy drinks have caffeine which can be slightly addictive.
Just know that these drinks are bad for health and just try to drink them in moderation. In future, move to healthier alternatives.

Just enjoy life. Be happy. Live healthy. Be awesome.

2 Likes

I do it in moderation I know it. The problem is they make me relaxed and happy when I drink them. I don’t drink almost anything I don’t like tea, yogurt, juice.

I only drink water and sometimes sodas which I want to stop.

I hate alcohol by the way. They have been making me have good times when life is hard and my family doesn’t want me to but I just can’t. I want to stop drinking soda forever so I take this. And because of how sick I got I did moderation sometimes I may take it a lot but mostly I don’t.

I don’t have a girlfriend and my life is sadness. They give me the strenght and when I saw been helping me lose weight something I always wanted. I know they are bad man but I have been doing great on moderation with it. Nowadays I don’t get sick like before and I just want to say your right they are bad but not as bad as sodas.

My uncle almost died of sodas since then I want to stop.

2 Likes

I am now trying to stop addictions. Trying to get better but since it’s been hard I needed to do something so I don’t fap.

Maybe one day I stop drinking it or not much and you know only drink water.

But just take it like no-fap if you want me to stop saying it I’ll stop :+1:.

2 Likes

Oh no, it’s all your decision. Its your own journey of betterment. I was just sharing my opinion.

Best of luck to you bro. God bless you.

1 Like

Thanks bro you too. I will try to not drink it much because I should save for a new pc gaming which I really need. I’m only drinking it when my body wants to drink them.

It takes about 3 days or 1 week for my body to tell me sometimes it takes more. I took 1 today and another one yesterday so my body don’t want anymore so I’ll most likely won’t drink it for a while. Plus after looking for months I finally got a job :+1::saluting_face:

2 Likes

Good.

Wow congrats bro…

BTW how old are you?

2 Likes

Yes, very true.

The beginning is where I always am.

Streak back to zero today.

3 Likes

18 almost 19 im going to be 19 in may.

2 Likes

I’m 26 and jobless :joy:… U will do great :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man you too. Everything will go well man.

2 Likes

Day 0 I failed but back again

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign:

Worried: :heavy_minus_sign:

Can’t stop eating.

2 Likes

Hey guys I will be taking a break from the app. When I get back I’ll make sure it goes over day 10…

2 Likes

Best of luck bro. :100:

2 Likes

Thanks man you know it :+1:. Also worked today it was amazing.

1 Like