Navy Seal Training Challenge -Target 90 days-

That’s awesome… :smile:
Welcome aboard soldier :fire:

3 Likes

Watch some movies(like cars, toy story)and self improvement videos, listen some songs and Get well soon my brother.

3 Likes

@Binocular Urges are maybe strong. But your reaction to them determines the output. Believe that you are stronger than your Urges. These Urges are just suggestions and are also temporary. They have no real power over you. The choice is all yours. Keep yourself busy. Stay positive in your mindset and nothing can stop you from being in full control.

5 Likes

I want to join in the Battle
Highest streak 3 days
Current streak 3 days

4 Likes

@NeverGiveup420 @BlackMagic123 @Sholt_Tenkerrot thank you guys so much I will beat these urges for sure

2 Likes

@4battle welcome soldier🔥
Mention your sharing code

1. Go to COMPANION
  2. Click on MY SHARING CODE
  3. Copy paste
1 Like

@Binocular mention not bro… Yes you will… Our goal here is to toughen our mind so that it does not becomes afraid of Urges or discomfort of withdrawal…
We have to embrace pain. On the other side of suffering is victory. Let’s prepare ourselves

Say to yourself : No matter how uncomfortable or horny I get, I won’t quit my journey of recovery :fire:

3 Likes

Can you read minds? Cause that was exactly what I said to myself earlier :joy:

Thanks again brother

P, M, O:

saitama-angry

5 Likes

McAwesomeville
gdi758

Current-streak: 4d 13h
Current-highest-streak: 7d 12h
Highest-streak-ever: 23 days

I use free version so I only get data upto 10 relapses.

I’d love to join in, but I have some issues with the daily sample check in and also the diary. My current mantra for NoFap is to get real busy that I forget that I’m even doing NoFap. Also I feel that motivation is a myth, and what truly should motivate me is the process and not some videos, which are like high sugar foods which only spike your blood sugar to give you instant boost and then sometime later you go down.

Also I think I should limit visiting rewire forum, I’m really active now after I sign up. That’s why I never signed up before because I know myself.
The last time I broke my highest streak was because I felt confident and signed up to the forum and started spending time which eventually led me spending a lot of time thinking about NoFap, and then my downfall.

Hence my new rule, live in the shadows and forget about NoFap and ofcourse also the pmo.
I sincerely should limit my mobile usage, it has increased a lot after I signed up for NNN on Monday.

5 Likes

Yo bro. Take care of your neck brother.

2 Likes

Haha :joy: great minds think alike :wink::joy:
Mention not bro. Let’s break this habit of PMO. We made it. So we will break it and make a new habit. :fire:

2 Likes

Hey guys. I have a suggestion for you. If you want to distract yourself from your urges, try to read some self development books. I suggest you the book The subtle art of not giving a f__k

3 Likes

20221028_180350

3 Likes

Whatever works for you, you do it bro.
But I think just checking in will remind ourselves of our progress and how bad and poisonous PMO is. Checking in and using RC will give us positive input only if we think positively. Forget that it reminds us of PMO. just think you are recovering and healing.

Motivation is temporary. That’s why we need it everyday. I added motivational video rule because I saw @_TIGER achieve great streaks like 300 + or 400 + with nofap motivation a part of his morning routine.

You should limit screen use I agree. Rest is up to you.
If you want to join and not check-in… That’s alright. But a check in after 3 or 5 days won’t hurt. So what will you do?

Yes… Exactly… I would also recommend a book…

This guy is real inspiration. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

If you want fire in your heart :fire:. Watch this.

2 Likes

@McAwesomeville how about controlled usage of RC. 1 in the morning to fuel motivation and check daily task… And 2nd at night to evaluate the day and check in. You can set a time limit also. What do you think?

a05ru5
My sharing code brother thanks for allowing to this fight

1 Like

I’m not saying that I’m not gonna check-in.
I can check-in daily by just writing “check-in day #”
No big deal for me.

But writing all what I did that day is a pain. I’m very lazy at times :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation bro. Great challenge. I’m in.

InfinitelyStrong

1mskf2

Highest Streak: 220 days. (This App : 161 days)
Current Streak: 143 days

NST(Navy seal Training) Challenge: Day 1

3 Likes