My struggle with p'rn😣

"I’ve been wrestling with a tough journey since I was about 15 years old, and now at 19, it’s still an ongoing struggle. Back then, life was simpler – I was the epitome of innocence, abiding by the rules,religious,i haven’t called any cuss word to anyone could you imagine, spending days playing with friends, and clear of any mischief. But then, around 2020, amidst the time of puberty, I found myself with something I wasn’t prepared for: explicit content online. I stumbled across a website and that was the day where it all started– confusing, disorienting, and disturbing.

those forbidden images proved too strong to resist. Despite knowing deep down it was wrong, I found myself drawn into a cycle of addiction. Days turned into nights as I dweled deeper into this immoral place,overwhelming surge of hormones and curiosity. It felt like a battle between my better judgment and an irresistible force, that just kept going stronger and stronger with passing days

I was not continuosly doing it,i’d leave it for 10 days,20 days,but i was just not able to vanish it,But since last yr ramadan i have seen it growing a lot more stronger and more addicting,i had 35+ days streak during ramadan and i broke it,after this i have gone past 10 days twice.It was a constant source of guilt, eating away at my self-esteem and clouding my thoughts

The impact of this addiction extends far beyond just my personal life. It has affected every aspect of my being, my relationships, motivation, and hindering my academic life . Even during the holiest month of Ramadan, a time of spiritual reflection and renewal, I found myself unable to escape its grip, falling back into old habits despite my best efforts to resist.

Today, I’m making a pledge to break free from this addiction. I may have stumbled, but I refuse to let it define me. Every day is a new chance to start fresh, and I’m determined to make the most of it. I’ll keep updating my progress and strive to be more productive in my life. Thank you to everyone who’s supporting me through this journey."

11 Likes

All the best bro!
Lets help each other :handshake:

4 Likes

thanks a lot dude,let’s do it.

2 Likes

This is where most of us started - our brain and our mentality wasn’t equipped to deal with ■■■■ when we were first exposed to it. After years of abuse, we let it grow and manifest into something pathological.

But it doesn’t have to continue. You can make the choice to stop. Today, right now. If you managed to stop for a day you have already shown yourself that you have the ability to make that choice.

Looking forward to see your progress my friend.

5 Likes

Hi bro pls add me and lets do it together. Code- gyh9zu

1 Like

Absolutely i wish i’d have seen how it’d affect my life after,
But yeah past is unchanged but future is to be better than your past,so yeah we’ll march on.Thanks for this bro.

1 Like

Got u bro i’ve added you,you can share your progress here

Thanks man we will get it together…no matter what happens nothing will be able stop us!!!

1 Like

All of us have the same thinking - we wish we never did it. But that’s ok because now we have that wisdom of knowing PMO was never good for us.

The future is decided by yourself and yourself only. You can make that choice :muscle:

2 Likes

We all sailing on the same boat :ship:

Welcome bro
It ain’t over until we win
No matter how much time you fall always keep moving.
With you in this journey to clean life

1 Like

You are absolutely right with this

Thanks a lot brother.
I’ll try hard to quit it

1 Like

Keep going brother. We are like a family. We are always with you. You r a champ :trophy: Make a strict daily routine plan, write here in diary then tick the tasks you did. You’ll be disciplined soon. Wish you all the very best :pray:

1 Like

yup dude,thanks for kindness
Wish u the best!!:pray:t2:

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY,NO PEEKING,NO BAD THOUGHTS,
HAD AN EXAM,GONE WELL ENOUGH.
READ QURAN,
PRAYED,
STUDIED AND CONTINUE TO STUDY.

Hope i can go through this.
In sha Allah

3 Likes

Great Bro :+1: My day was ok as well
I exercised for 30 minutes( Ik its less) and it felt superb.

1 Like

yeah the first time I watched ■■■■ was at 16, my friends watch but to me that was Gross, because was hardcore ■■■■. then a friend ask of I never masturbate and he told me how, and I did with a photo of a girl in bikini, that was the most satisfying thing.in my life beacuse as a child I have a lot of emotional problems, I have a violent father a mother that doesn’t protect me, I was bad in grades, low self-esteem, that was my escape from reality amd the unique pleasure that I have then It become compulsive, my parents thinks that I was using drugs because, my thinking process was very slow. Now I fixed my life, I heal emotional problems, go out of my house, work in my self.steem and now, Quit ■■■■ is easy, I dont have urges because I dont want to escape from reality and I dont feel.anxious anymore or depress also I don’t use ■■■■ to procrastinate beacuse I love what I do and ik Independent. And I find my Purpose in Life.

4 Likes

Great bro,i didn’t have time for exercise to do bcz my exams are going on…i’ll do after i finish it in sha Allah

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:Good luck bro i hope you never fall for it.
Go on with this you’ve got yourself on track and now it’s time to fight continuosly.

TODAY WAS MY EXAM, DID WELL ALHAMDULILLAH
Again a pure day with no peeking and doing stuff,wasting time.
I am going pretty nicely
and study hours have increased it’s helping me a lot to score good in exams.

Alhamdulillah,
Oh Allah grant me the patience,ya rabb!

3 Likes

Here it goes with the 3rd day,
Little to no urges everything smooth and going perfectly,
slept too much today🤣.
But that’s okay i have a lot of work to do predominantly study.
Yea,Uhm! i think it’s pretty well till now Alhamdulillah!

Let’s go.

3 Likes