My story with masturbation

I spent 13 years with masturbaciob ten years watching Nopor, the most that lasted without masturbating has been 8 days and that’s why I operated on the frenulum of the penis, and tried to leave but I think it can not be started only half of the fourteen years It was about arriving from school and masturbating, I remember it was three beats a day in the morning, in the middle of the day, at one o’clock, and in the night and it’s like an age when you say you want a better life, a healthy lifestyle , I remember that at 11 to 14 years old I had a very firm erection where I had dream humenos were spontaneous eyacuelaciones because the body asks for it, it was something very beautiful and I want to get to 30 days if in the pain I could for 4 years with nothing of Nofap that is when one begins, but everything is little by little I started on 03/01/19 and of these 19 days and had 9 relapses which 5 days has been the maximum I arrived 2 days after the relapse and I want to reach the 8 days I think it’s always possible and as soon as we get away from the Internet networks that is what makes us fall as well as thoughts that is something that can not be controlled but if we avoid at the moment. I am 27 years old and it is time to leave that great addiction that I odaño sun to those around me … greetings and beautiful night …

1 Like