My Soldiers Rage : The Attack on Titan Challenge Season 1 [ ENTRIES OPEN ]

THE SCOUT REGIMENT

NOTICE

1 December 2023

DEMAND FOR RECRUITS

In light of recent incidents near Wall Maria, suspected emergence of a colossal titan poses an imminent threat to our safety. Scouts will be dispatched to investigate.

In the face of potential destruction, we call upon able-bodied citizens to join the ranks. Defend Wall Maria, protect our people from titan onslaught. Report to the Military Headquarters immediately.

In response to the imminent titan threat near Wall Maria, a simplified and expedited recruitment process is imperative.

PROCEDURE

1. Approach Military Headquarters promptly.

2. Declare your commitment by stating: “I am in.”

3. Your dedication is your pledge – no codes or formalities required. ( No sharing code needed )

4. Be unwaveringly honest . Our strength relies on the integrity of each recruit. Your steadfastness safeguards humanity ( Be honest with your streak )

RECRUITMENT & PERFORMANCE PROTOCOL

In the relentless fight against titans, your role as a recruit holds pivotal importance. The eradication of titans hinges on your unwavering discipline.

MISSION OBJECTIVE:

• Engage and eliminate titans with unyielding resolve.

PERFORMANCE TRACKING:

• Success Measure: Successful No Fap streak is equivalent to titans killed.
  • Reward System: Gain 5 experience points (exp) on each successful streak. Gain additional resources to obtain exp by indulging in good habits. But if you fail , You will lose 5 exp.

LEVEL ADVANCEMENT:

• Achieve Level 2 at 10 exp, Level 3 at 20 exp, and so forth.
  • Each level unlocks new responsibilities and contributes to our collective defense.

RANK ADVANCEMENT:

• Ascend through the ranks based on accumulated experience.
  • Daily titan elimination quotas determined by your rank.

PROGRESSION SYSTEM:

• Gain promotions by surpassing experience thresholds.
  • Rise above ranks to enhance your efficacy in titan battles.

RANKING SYSTEM

Rank Level Ability
Recruit 1 Kills 1 titan or deal 1 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Private 2 Kills 2 titans or deal 2 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Private First Class 3 Kills 3 titans or deal 3 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Lance Corporal 5 Kills 4 titans or deal 4 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Corporal 7 Kills 5 titans or deal 5 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Sergeant 10 Kills 6 titans or deal 6 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Staff Sergeant 12 Kills 7 titans or deal 7 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Sergeant Major 15 Kills 8 titans or deal 8 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Master Sergeant I 18 Kills 9 titans or deal 9 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Master Sergeant II 21 Kills 10 titans or deal 10 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Warrant Officer 25 Kills 11 titans or deal 11 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Lieutenant 30 Kills 12 titan or deal 12 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Captain 35 Kills 13 titans or deal 13 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Section Commander 40 Kills 14 titans or deal 14 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Deputy Commander 45 Kills 15 titan or deal 15 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Commander 55 Kills 16 titans or deal 16 HP damage to the boss on every successful streak
Premium 60 Kills 17 or deal 17 HP damage to the boss titans on every successful streak
Titan 75 Kills 18 or deal 18 HP damage to the boss titans on every successful streak

If you relapse , you can try again. People with maximum titan kills with minimal relapses ( titan kills / relapse ratio ) wins

Your Commitment saves lives

Erwin Smith

Commander

7 Likes

:medal_military: LEADERBOARD

Sl.No Candidate Level Rank Exp Titan Kills Relapses
1 aourangzaibkhan 3 Private First Class 5 13 0
2 Binocular 3 Private First Class 0 10 0
3 redFalcon 3 Private First Class 0 10 0
4 DARSHAN2017 2 Private 15 8 0
5 madara00 2 Private 5 4 0
6 Loading 2 Private 5 4 0
7 The_Rising_One 2 Private 5 7 2
8 TheSeeker 2 Private 0 3 2
9 JargVhuaVhua001 2 Private 5 4 0
10 DarkDLeo 1 Recruit 5 2 1
11 lost90 1 Recruit 5 1 0
12 Ash_Matt 1 Recruit 5 1 0

MISSING CANDDIDATES

Sl.No Candidate Level Rank Exp Titan Kills Relapses
1 Faisal11 1 Recruit 0 0 0
2 kazim.09 1 Recruit 0 0 0
6 Likes

Is there are any option to choose character ?

2 Likes

I am ready for this challenge!!

1 Like

Sadly no. Because every participant starts from scratch and every participant have to do equal work to get a promotion. We are soldiers in this challenge from what we see in that anime. Because the main characters have plot armor which would be unfair here.

If u have any suggestions to eradicate that , That would be welcome !!

2 Likes

You are added @aourangzaibkhan

1 Like

Count me in bro for this challenge.

1 Like

You are added :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@TheSeeker , @DarkDLeo , @Nerbo , @kazim.09 bro let’s go slay the Titans (pmo) .

4 Likes

Im in for this challenge, please add me

1 Like

You are added :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Okey let’s give a try

2 Likes

I’m in
I’ll kill every single titan to be free

5 Likes

@TheSeeker and @DarkDLeo , You are added

4 Likes

Count me in guys, let’s do this :muscle:

3 Likes

Add me in too.
This challenge is just what I currently need.

2 Likes

@kazim.09 and @Binocular , You are added :+1:

2 Likes

MISSION 1

URGENT TITAN ELIMINATION MISSION

In the wake of the Colossal Titan breaching Wall Maria, 39 Titans have infiltrated our territory, posing an imminent threat to humanity. Candidates, it is now your solemn duty to protect our people by eliminating these encroaching titans.

MISSION OBJECTIVES

• Locate and eliminate the 39 Titans within Wall Maria.

• Avoid Relapses. With every Relapses, a new titan is created.

@redFalcon , @DARSHAN2017, @TheSeeker , @aourangzaibkhan , @DarkDLeo , @Binocular and @kazim.09 . The challenge officially starts now. You can start checking in.

5 Likes

Day 1 Check in :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

@Faisal11, @prince_king check out the challenge.

3 Likes