My situation needs help

My addiction began in 2020. I was masterbating to images of blondes in February 2020. ■■■■ addiction began 2 months later just after my 30th birthday.

I never did this stuff before 2020 as I didn’t know what it was. During this time when my PMO addiction began. I was still healing from a massive car accident and relapsing was a temporary cure. It helped me heal and feel better.

But them i went 6 months and became aware of my addiction. I have tried blockers. I have tried safe search. I am trapped emotionally because i live in the mountains in the woods and there are no women to be close with.

All i want is a girlfriend who I can touch and hold in my arms. I want the feeling of that guarantee that a female younger than me will enjoy being with me.

But learning about NoFap and its benefits are what I have done. However i am no skilled in applying knowledge to my life.

I need help handling stress of my life amd not use PMO as my “temporary cure all” to my problems.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.