My Near-death Experience due to PMO

I want to share my recent near-death experience due to PMO, to alert you all that PMO can damage nervous system, causing a series of illness.

On 17 December last year, I PMO once in the afternoon, and even not enough and PMO again at night before sleep. I suddenly woke up at midnight and was feeling more and more awful. The weather was cold that day, and my heart started to beat very fast, my breath was short and fast, my whole body was shivering, and at that time I found myself near to lose my consciousness. I immediately called an ambulance. However after checking, the doctor said my body condition was normal. I suspected that I had digestive problem, and my bloated stomach gave pressure to my lung and heart, causing me to have that feeling.

On 27 December, I went to Mainland for work. That midnight, I woke up again and that awful feeling arose again. I was afraid that I could not get help if I died in Mainland, and decided to go back to Hong Kong and receive a thorough check in the hospital. I received X-ray, endoscopy and ultrasonic check, but the doctor said my organs were normal, only diagnosed as gastritis. I asked the doctor why I had rapid heartbeat and breath and almost fainted away, he said it was possibly due to hyperventilation.

I started to understand that it was the problem of nervous system. My symptom was similar to panic attack. I read some Chinese nofap articles, and realised that actually many people with PMO shared the same experience with me. They also suffered from this kind of near-death reaction and got better after quitting PMO. The autonomic nervous system was damaged due to PMO. And in my case, I also suffered from digestive illness, my stomach was always filled with air.

In Chinese medicine, the kidney stores Jing, which is the essence of the body, and this Jing is the same as semen in Chinese. Kidney is also responsible for growth of bones and marrows. So excessive release of semen would deplete Jing in kidney, and in turn damage bones and marrows (marrows in Chinese medicine also mean nerves and cerebrospinal fluid). This is very similar to the Seven Dhatus theory of Ayurveda, the last three essences of the body are Asthi (bone), Majja (marrow) and Shukra (semen), with Shukra as the most refined essence. If Shukra is excessively lost, bones and marrows will also be damaged subsequently. Here the theories of Chinese medicine and Indian medicine are almost the same. I suspect my bloated stomach is also partly due to dysfunction of my autonomic nervous system.

My real experience makes me realise that ancient medicine theory is true, and excessive loss of semen can damage nervous system. And that’s also why we usually suffer from brain fog after PMO. That period of time I suffered from different kinds of unwell, and I often doubted that I had different illness, maybe heart disease or near to suffer stroke. I also took many sick leaves and this affected my work. Now I have been abstained from P and M for 2 months, and my illness is slowly fading away, feeling my body a bit stronger. I hope my story can alert you not to PMO and lose the precious semen, that period of time was really a terrifying experience that I definitely don’t want to suffer again.

9 Likes

Completely agreed

20 characters

3 Likes

That’s actually true and I would say, I had suffered from loss of nutrition due to excess PMO too. I want to recover now, thankfully, with the will of God. Although i didn’t experience what you experience.

Hope it all works out in the end. Thanks for the knowledge, would help to be cautious from now on.

5 Likes

I can certainly agree with it having negative effect on nervous system.

3 Likes

Oof, new information gained. I didn’t knew even it can damage nerve system

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.