My Motivational Music

I composed this motivational music and added some Micheal Jackson in the middle.
I hope you like it everyone!

11 Likes

What a beautiful piece. Excellent job.
You have talent and good skills.
Never quit the piano

4 Likes

Very nicely done :+1::white_check_mark:

(It seems I was tagged in this post…not able to see the tag)

If you want my opinion,

The second half sounds like a nice mix between ‘Beat it’, and ‘They don’t care about us’. You can elaborate on that and post it independently. I think it will sound great.

First half seems like your own composition,

It’s really good. Love the build up, especially the triplets and octaves further down. Just add some more variety to the left hand. Play the root chords further down, or make some runs. The piece right now has a lot of treble voicing but not a rich base, but it would sound amazing when added.

Very nice piece otherwise, can definitely get the motivational vibe :fire: keep it up

5 Likes

Nicely done bro :fire: . Keep at it :+1:

4 Likes

That’s what I am looking for now. I need a strong and multicolored base that goes with the flow of the right hand. Thanks for the advice :smiley:

4 Likes

Amazing talent bro! :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Wow
I have always heared of pianists
But never had the honor to know one personally
And not a regular pianist :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Also , brothers be alert that u don’t listen to music that is sexual or has sexual content, remember this is war we are in and such music will definitely give u the urges and make u fall in this journey .The eyes and ears are gateways to the soul,feed them with uplifting content!

1 Like

Thanks bro :heart: The honor is all mine :people_hugging:

3 Likes

True but what does it have to do with our topic bro? This is pure music without even words to begin with…

1 Like

No I wasn’t referring to your topic It was just a btw because I once fell to that trap sexualised music and relapsed.I was just trying to help my fellow bros so they can evade that

4 Likes

Broooo, that was beautiful :heart_on_fire:. Well done @Binocular

Yeah I did that that in one or two lines.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.