My list of companions

My biggest reason of PMO addiction is the feeling of loneliness. Addiction creates loneliness in turn. I used to go to a spare room to fap to P because I was feeling a lot of loneliness. The more we watch stuff , the more we will feel alone or lonely and the more we will feel alone, the more we will watch the stuff. This is how PMO addiction becomes a cycle.

Go out as much as possible. Go to park. Go to cinema. and what about nights ?

We have to avoid social media as much as possible.

Thanks to rewirecompanion, I can talk many creative and like minded friends who had / have same problems as me.

Below is a list of my trusted friends I would like to DM in Rewirecompanion when I will feel alone at night or have a lot of urge at night.

@Sholt_Tenkerrot

• For talking about Ben 10

@Binocular

• For knowing new techniques of Nofap

@anon87955785

• For learning and discussing languages

@BlackMagic123

@The_integrous_one

@anon73192546

You can also write your list of trusted companions and a list of topics to discuss with them in case you feel urge and when you are unable to go outside at night.

4 Likes

You can talk other things with me too, i won’t mind :joy:. Btw thanks :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I am feeling urges right now because tomorrow is a holiday.

Well Happy Janmasthami In Advance

@The_integrous_one
@Sholt_Tenkerrot
@anon87955785
@Binocular

4 Likes

Happy Janmashtmi brother, chant the holy name of shri krishna and urges will fade away :relieved:
Hare Krishna.

1 Like

Happy janmastami bhai.

Radhe Radhe :pray:

Happy Janmashtmi in advance :blush: brother

Happy Janmastami Brothers…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.