My growth begins now

Hey everyone i am creating this topic to combine the knowledge of everyone regarding no fap. Everyone can tell me about the experience they had during their highest streak and what they did to maintain it. Thank u

1 Like

Stayed busy with important things. As soon as I got lazy and was not busy I relapsed like a weak simp.

1 Like

Ok ,thanks for advise. I’ll start looking into it.

1 Like

Make a solid schedule and stick with it. Work on long term projects in small chunks of 10 minutes per day.

I added extra attention to fitness, changed my diet and joined local cycling group. I convinced myself that the moment I relapse, I will have no motivation for fitness… so I just can’t afford to relapse!

1 Like

Thank you yeah i worked out my schedule and it’s working. Thanks @LonelyTraveler

1 Like

Yeah i have been working out from the beginning of the new year and i would like to continue it. Thanks for the advise

1 Like

It works for me as well, so I want to share with others. As soon as I get off my schedule I relapse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.