My first wet dream in this streak (Update)

I had a wet dream during nap time. I know they don’t count as relapse, but it makes me uncomfortable when I woke up. But oddly enough, it killed my urges for now. But I have a small migraine now. Very much confused.

Update: Had an erotic dream last night, but fortunately, not wet dream, I’m proud of myself.:grin:

3 Likes

They definitively suck, no doubt about that. But with time they should occure less and less. I avoid sleeping on my stomach, helps a lot.

2 Likes

The only problem is that I often get night terrors laying on my back. I try to lay sideways as much as I can, but give in and fall asleep on my stomach.

1 Like

The best advice I can give is avoiding big meals before going to bed, that will only make wet dreams occur more often (I don’t know why though). Then when you feel ready, get used to being on your side to sleep ( I find that I am the most protected from wet dreams when I sleep on my back but its not always easy :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

Me also…

1 Like

I’ve never had one in my life (perhaps when I get further through the reboot), but I did used to dream that I’d relapsed when I hadn’t. It would feel awful and I’d take a while to get my head straight afterwards and accept that I didn’t need to reset.

At the end of the day though, it’s just your brain and your body reprogramming and getting used to life without ■■■■, so try to see it as a sign of success :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Before nofap, I never had wet dreams (except when I was a teen). So I was shocked to see it happening again later in my life. Once pmo was out of my routine, wet dreams came back with a vengeance - it was almost every day :fearful: . It wasn’t until I uncluttered my mind from lust that I started seeing improvements. But that shit takes time when you’ve been partaking with pmo for so many years…it took me a year and a half before I stopped having them (though everyone is different).

2 Likes

What’s horrible about it is that in your dreams it’s fine, but when you wake up is when you feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.

3 Likes

Oh most definitively, its like waking up to a cold reality.

2 Likes