My final message and goodbye

Hey there. I am Χουάν Λουίς. I am here to say that I am relapsed and I have seen this strategy doesn’t work. I have to work on me but I need to do it alone. Whitout the charge of daycounting. I need to get unchained and feel free. I am greateful about all I had learned here, you are a family for me forever and I will remember every message. But I need to change my behaviour and get focus in my job and my family and have time to me and not thinking about every tic tac in the clock. I hope you don’t get disappoint to this. It is my decision. I have practiced english too so much that now even dream in that language. @Stoic_man @CoffeeMan @Binocular @lets_begin to all of you my personal thank you. My path is the route of the silent running. My country needs me, my family needs me and I need me. All what I wrote it is there to be readed and learned in something useful. Although I don’t think to come back to this site one part of me will be in some place fighting to overcome the addiction. Don’t doubt about it. I promised to fight and I will do it. Thank you all. Until the time meets us again. Goodbye.

8 Likes

bro u still can visit the forum if u dont wana see the clocks tik tok.

1 Like

I must focus in work. I am procastinating because of the writtings.

2 Likes

than. do what is best for u. I wish u become the best version of yourself and also Free from the slavery of PMO

5 Likes

I am happy for you man. I wish you all the best. Until we meet again, take care and stay well.

2 Likes

If this is what is best for you, I support it. Good luck out there brother and never stop the fight. This addiction could be awakened at any point of recovery. I wish you the best. In this battle and in life outside of it. Hopefully we can learn to focus on the latter.

2 Likes

I wish the best for you. And thank you for sharing your experience on LDR in my post

So goodbye through a meme:

Girls: he didn’t cried in Titanic, do men have feelings?
Meanwhile men when another man writes a goodbye msg like you: :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.