My bad experience when i started masturbating since the age of 16

I’m here to tell my bad experiences of doing mastrubation at first I will start with there are a lot of morons on the internet says mastrubation is completely normal and healthy and there are no side effects, well I will say my story, because people should be aware of this, I started mastrubating at the age of 13 obviously i got addicted to it after doing it , it makes you compulsive even when you don’t feel like to do it at the age 16 I had few memory problems I couldn’t hold up my short term memory and it got intense as the days gone by while I kept mastrubating without knowing, I started to fail in all the subjects, I couldn’t even speak my fluent mother tongue I had a lot of confusion called brain fog earlier I used to be charismatic, charming and I had good memory, I was my class topper, I used to play cricket to a good extent I lost everything for a 5 secs pleasure called mastrubation, I was totally devastated because I didn’t know the solution, I had no clue why these are all happening, suddenly when I was in 12th I realised I’m doing excess of mastrubation I thought I should give it a try quiting and after 3 days it was an Eureka moment for me!!! I got to get better I finally able to get the solution for my problem though I couldn’t stop it permanently but I was increasing the frequency gap of doing it each day I got stronger with my congnitive abilities and it took almost 2 years to get out of this problem completely and I have another thing when I used to mastrubate my hair used to be thin but after stopping it without even knowing my hair got fuller and this is also due to stopping of mastrubation, so here I’m telling people please Stop mastrubation immediately if you face any of the problems I mentioned untill it gets too late, I want to create an awareness, hope you would give a try, trust me I swear to god it will get better if you stop mastrubating and you will feel good u won’t be depressed for no reasons, I will be very glad if I could change even one life, thank you for reading it Have a great life and finally I thank to god for clearing my path and giving the solution for my problem. I’m always grateful for it.

2 Likes

I agree bro.
You can keep up your grind man. Just don’t fail. We all are fighting this,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.