💪 My 100 DAYS Ambitious Lifechanging Challenge starting on Monday 24TH. Let's change together!

:signal_strength: MY STORY :open_book:

Hi girls and guys! How are you? Hope you’re doing well! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
My name is Massimo and I’m a 24 years old guy from Italy. I have been a PM user since I was 12, so for about a half life. In last two years I have had some good Nofap streaks when I felt in my best shape ever and many horrible relapses (The last, still in progress, has been the worst). So, I decided in last days to start a hard mode again and to do this I prepared a Personal Growth Plan, in order to wake up tomorrow with a new motivation to spent my lifetime in a better way. After that explaination, let’s start with my plan (If you want some motivation to do your streak, please share your story! It could help many other people to motivate and build themselves a better shape.) :muscle:

:date: MY PLAN :bookmark:

-It will include 5 steps :chart_with_upwards_trend:: 7, 15, 30, 60, 100 DAYS NO PM (a gradual series of goal could help to keep motivation).
-It will include lifechanging aspect actions (In sport :soccer: :basketball:, study/work :books:, social relations :handshake:, general care of himself :weight_lifting_man: and nutrition :apple:).
-It will include daily goals to achieve (In TO-DO list form on an agenda) :blue_book: :white_check_mark:
-It will include meditation, yoga and/or cold shower :person_in_lotus_position: :woman_in_lotus_position:, to cure stress and anxiety.
-It will include reading personal growth books and motivational quotes (I want to publish motivational reply daily. :books:
-It will include anything you think it could help yourself or someone else to do his/her better! :heavy_plus_sign:

:chart_with_upwards_trend: EVERY GOAL CAN GIVE YOU A SPECIAL STATUS :signal_strength:

• 7 DAYS → EMERALD :green_circle:
  • 15 DAYS → BRONZE :3rd_place_medal:
  • 30 DAYS → SILVER :2nd_place_medal:
  • 60 DAYS → GOLD :1st_place_medal:
  • 100 DAYS → DIAMOND :gem:
  • 100+ DAYS → BLACK DIAMOND :black_circle:

If you want, you can join the challenge when you want and reserve time to prepare your own strategy.
:trophy: ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE? EVERYONE DESERVE A FULL, COMPLETE AND WONDERFUL LIFE! LET’S START TOMORROW! :trophy: :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

I’m inside brother I practice yoga and breathing exercises we can achieve those 100 days let’s go bro let’s change our reality

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, man! You’re on the right track to pursue your goals! Keep on going :muscle:

1 Like

How to enroll in this competition?

Just add me as you start this challenge
Username: @assadi
My sharing code; r55lvf

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, man! How are you? Are you ready to start a new life? :muscle:

HAPPY DAY 1 TO EVERYONE!

How are you? I started my first day with goals to achieve and new mindset. I’m feeling great!
Here a motivational graphic to help you! See you soon! :muscle:

3 Likes

Check-in day1 :white_check_mark:
We are warriors

1 Like

Check-in day 2 :white_check_mark:
I feel strong

1 Like

Add me in

Sounds interesting :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, man! How are you?

1 Like

DAY 2

Hi everyone, how are you? Hope you’re doing well. For me it’s another good day, with new mindset, and ambition to do my best! Here a new motivational graphic! See you soon! :muscle:

motivational-quotes-happy-better-life-260nw-1683932812

1 Like

I’m doing good bro :blush::blush::blush:
Let us start this challenge

1 Like

DAY 3:

How are you, bros? Another great day for me! I had my first COVID vaccine jab. Let’s go on without fear and bad thoughts, with a successful mindset! :muscle:

1 Like

I m In. My sharing code is gkbaz0
At present I have completed 4 days.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, man! :muscle:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.