My 10 day no PMO Challenge

This is my own challenge for beating myself. My current target is 10 days. After 10 days, I will increase the target day. So I will record my daily progress here. It will be very short and not long.

My challenge will include the following:

1. Wake-up time.
  2. Workout. [All workouts I did]
  3. Reading.
  4. Mindfulness.
  5. Cold shower.
  6. PMO day.

Challenge will start on 24/02/2023 at 0:00 am. If you guys want you also can record the same activities I do. There are no moderators or participants list. Everybody are on their own. Honest battle.

Also if you relapse, you can join in my future small challenge.:relieved:

4 Likes

I relapsed today. The cause for the trigger was boredom and anime thumbnails.
I lost my willpower and determination.
Sadly will rise up again. No point in being sad.

2 Likes

Here sharing a matrix nofap challenge for you bro @anon32080123

I am on day 7 by now. :fire::raised_hands::sparkles:

3 Likes

:relieved:thank you. For now 10 days my goal :sunglasses:

3 Likes

All i can add is to tell you that treat everyday as a new day new challenge new plan new change
The change doesn’t start from saying or promising the only time a change will happen is when you convince your mind plus your heart that this is how i wanna do and this is what i wanna do

Few moments ago today i had urges, to the worst thing that am home alone and my earpods are ready near me, the wifi is good suddenly this urge came
The first thing i did was to tell myself that i have free time i have many things to so you want me to relapse put aside my things, never Bro
Honestly i said in my mind today is today challenge me if u are a man and few minutes later i see my self studying for more than a hour
Yet i escaped it

4 Likes

Awesome bro. I got mistaken by urges. So will be careful this time.

1 Like

I want to join you in this challenge.

1 Like

No problem bro. The challenge starts tomorrow. Before sleeping or at the end of the day, write down your activities as I have mentioned in the challenge.

1 Like

Do I have to write same activities as you or something different ?

I mean do I have to do those same activities ?

1 Like

I would like to join will mention same activities from tommorw .

day 0
Took 1 cold shower today
Woke up late
Did some office work
Read some blogs here

2 Likes

Just write down what you did the whole day. If you did exercise, write it in exercise section. If you did meditation write it in mindfulness section. Like that.

Tomorrow I will write my day, so you will get an idea

1 Like
  1. Wake-up time= 7:20 am
  2. Workout:
    Cycling=
    Bench crunches=
  3. Reading=
  4. Mindfulness=
  5. Cold shower=
  6. PMO day= 0

Today’s wallpaper:

1 Like

I have relapsed again just trying to test my willpower. I don’t know why ? But I am unable to stay accountable and honest with myself.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.