Mutual Journal (Life talk, daily up downs in life)

@Nerbo @debellator @Binocular @nofapstar123 @ncubeanelem @Duran

Write here about daily up downs in life and about life

6 Likes

Hey @Nova7!

Do you mean as a daily check in or are you curious about our experience on ups and downs during our streaks in general?

4 Likes

Write down our life experiences and write life stories and up downs in life journey and also streaks.

1 Like

Ok, here is a little experience I noticed from every time I’m on a longer streak. I start with this because at my current streak it just happened tonight and it is a good sign. So every time when I reach further, like at least a month without pmo I start to have dreams again. Usually I never dream during my sleeps. So this is sometimes wierd because I’m just so not used to have dreams, and these dreams can be almost any kind. The Your brain on ■■■■ book also mentioned it as a sign of the brain reboot. So I’m glad that my current streak is on the right track and my efforts have effect on my brain which is slowly but succesfully getting rewires into a healthy shape.

We quite often want signs that we are heading the right way, especially when we are on a road full of hardship. But I noticed that ao many times we don’t know about what kind of signs we should expect. It helps a lot to learn about the road to know the signs and the YBOP and the EasyPeasy method books are can be of great help.

3 Likes

Ah, life is like the weather. No matter what you do, there will be rainy, cloudy and windy days. It is simply unpredictable in the long run but you know, a wise man said “life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it”

If it’s a rainy day, you aren’t planning on going outside without proper clothes and an umbrella?

How you react to life determines your life.
No matter what happens to you that makes you feel bad, remember it’s just a bad weather. The solutions are always there.

If you ever wonder “What’s the point?”
Remember that rainy days are only temporary. Sunny and beautiful ones will come eventually as long as you keep moving forward, with purpose, with determination.
As long as you believe in yourself.

2 Likes

Another thing that is good to know and good to prepare to is emotions. ■■■■ desensitized our brain, that is why we are so numb, so emotionless. However, especially if you are actively addicted for a long time, when you go for nopmo and have a streak, there will be a point when you emotions will start to come back. And boy they will make you instable for a while. You will experience joy for smaller things that you might long forgotten, which is the good side of it. But you will have face sadness as well. For me there certain days when I become incredibly sensitive emotionally. This is challenging too but it is also a very good sign for 2 things. First it’s the sign that you are indeed a human with human emotions. Second, it shows that the dopamine system of your brain is healing slowly to be sensitive for normal level of emotions and experiences. It slowly gets rid of the effect of the overstimulation from ■■■■.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.