đŸŽ” Music to smash through walls!

300th reply in this thread!!!

3 Likes

Unless if I delete 2 of my posts up there. Then this reply would be the 300th in 24 hours.

(JK :joy:)

3 Likes

It is spanish but you can translate the lyrics to english in subtitles. It is fire​:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Beautiful! :pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

Oh man! This brings back memories of my teenage years. Used to watch compilations of Ronaldinho on YouTube with this music in the background
 used to try to imitate his moves and failed miserably :joy:

3 Likes

Yes they used to put this music on football vids :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Bro :joy::joy:
What’s wrong with you and the Indian music :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bruh :joy:
Well dad told me to watch some Indian songs He said “If you call that dancing, watch this”. Now I know many songs like this one.

3 Likes

It’s a shame they never made part 2 of it. I could have been a great franchise.

3 Likes
2 Likes

In my country, they used to call it gta 12
They thought it was from Rockstar :joy::joy:

2 Likes

In school we used to fight which game is better. Vice City or this one.
I sided with total overdose because it had a lot of cool action moves. Other kids would say vc is better because it has a lot of different cars and a lot more bigger world and more things to do.

3 Likes

Honestly now I think video games are a complete waste of time :joy::sweat_smile: except if you have to make a career out of eSports.

I had witcher 3 and metal gear solid 5 in my laptop. I got rid of them. Given another chance at childhood I wouldn’t get involved with these games. Just like I won’t get involved with ■■■■.

4 Likes

Me too
I stopped playing any kind of games from 3 months
Games foked my life pretty bad
I used to ignore studying in order to play and the result was very very awful

3 Likes
3 Likes

There is this nice song called “In The End” that I just love! It’s more on the metal side, but still.
I wasn’t able to put the link here, so if someone else could, I would appreciate it. I don’t remember the band, but I think it was like “Black Widows ‘Something’”?

1 Like
2 Likes

Not quite