🎵 Music to smash through walls!

4 Likes

Awesome video
Meanwhile me looking at his mustache because it’s exactly the same as mine :joy::joy:

2 Likes

My last post
I am deleting the app

4 Likes

Brilliant idea. Gonna keep comin back to glow up my playlist yah. So here’s one I like that is kinda that quiet hopeful determination. And I like how it’s a couple of mates who got each others’ back, like, yah? We gonna be ok, all of us, together. Jus don’t give up and be there for each other. And we each do it a littel different but it comes together and makes music and it’s brillant.

5 Likes

Hans Zimmer is a fkin legend

5 Likes

I heard that part 2 doing great

2 Likes

But didn’t watch part 1 yet
Do you recommend ?

2 Likes

Yes I do
But make sure you watch it attentively , theres a lot things about world building and difficult words .

Oh Well , the words were difficult for me as they are in arabic ig, but it wont be for you .
The books were heavily inspired by Islam , ancient mythologies and religion . So they reflect in the movie too . Yet it continues to be futuristic , they name it ancient future .
Youll enjoy it , just ensure you understand the pacing .

Either way the cinematography , soundtracks and visuals are way too good itself .

3 Likes

Idk how many are going to like it but I’ll put it here anyway :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

I loved this song too.

4 Likes

Ok bro
Thanks for clarifying this more :snowboarder:

1 Like

Boyka ???
In The prison

Of course he was in prison. Did you not watch the movie?

1 Like

Yeah but a long time ago i barely remember it
But it was that boxer that got to jail with boyka

1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Haha! Amazing! Luv how over the top Bollywood is. Should be 15 min. every morning everybody in the world gotta dance like this an relieve some stress. The scratchin the head move tho . . . try some dandruff shampoo, right? :smile: lol Sorry if that’s rude to say.

4 Likes

This is for everyone who is trying to be a better version of himself.

3 Likes
4 Likes