Music to help your fight, including quotes and memes

In here music and quotes can be sent. Send any music or quotes to help us and the NNN participants with the no-fap in here. So we can hear your music and relax.

4 Likes

This guy is Rick Rolling openly.

3 Likes

Just wanted to make never let yall down lol.

1 Like

Sorry for that too, but rick roll never let us down.

1 Like

True :joy:. I don’t mind getting rick rolled

1 Like

N - Never gonna give you up
N - Never gonna let you down
N - Never gonna turn around or desert you

2 Likes

N - Never gonna make you cry,
N- Never gonna say goodbye,
N- Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you.

2 Likes

Start.

It’s been 6 hours since last relapse, and I am ready to start again. 1st max record: 11 days.
Max record: 15 days.

Since I was a kid life was good memories where the greatest of all, I had many friends and watched dragon ball. My family was with me. Until years later my country got bad, had to move out and it affected me and my family. My mom filled a divorse and my dad moved to texas, it’s been about 1 year since I haven’t seen him, he does visit me but not much.

Since then it’s been really hard for me. An anxiety I had since I was a kid turned so bad that I had to take control, I take medicines and since im so lonely and haven’t even been with a girl I have depression. My family and me are poor and so we do what we can, but after all is life. When I was 12 years old an old friend of mine told me about po** and I never knew what it was. Since the first time I saw it, it’s gotten 6 years since I couldn’t stop this fap. It’s time to stop it even if a relapse may affect me. I will win this fight and so can you.

Let’s go warriors we got this. Quotes and music will be send here to help you relax and motivate you for the better good luck :muscle:.

One more thing: NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP.
I’m joking :rofl:.

1 Like

Damn

Well , you are working hard dude , you will get it :fire: . Keep up the determination and everything will be bright .
MAKE YOUR OWN FUTURE , MAKE YOUR OWN PAST

1 Like

Rick Roll GIF - Rick Roll GIFs

2 Likes

Thank you so much man you too :+1:

1 Like

I love that meme lol. And yeah memes too I should put that here memes I love memes.

1 Like

1 Like

What are you joking about ??

The rick roll. The never gonna give you up that I said.

1 Like

1 Like

images (32)

1 Like