Music Multiverse 🎧 (Hindi)

This is a thread to share Hindi songs.
Listening to or playing music is a great tool to use when quitting PMO. Music also provides a dopamine rush and it is less harmful than masturbating and certainly helps in nofap. I wanna start this topic with indeed a very special song about addiction

So if you have any song with you which motivating or calming. Please do share in this thread

“Raat di gall suniyo suniyo ve

Raat di gall suniyo suniyo ve

Koi na chaar chufere

Pichhe na mudiyo mudiyo ve

Pichhe na mudiyo mudiyo ve

Raatan de kaale kaale chehre

Darr da da dasse ve Aur manzil hasse ve”

There is stanza in this songs which conveys inner voice telling them not to go back to the state they were before, and walk towards betterment of self. The patient tries to avoid looking at the scary dark faces (his cravings) calling out to him. As he’s trapped between trying to walk away from the craving and giving in to his desires, his destination laughs at him(mocking him that he’s a failure) (Source - Quora)

11 Likes

|Song Name |YT link |Spotify| Jio Saavn|
|—|—|—|—|—|
|Tumhi Ho Bandhu |Youtube| Spotify
|Kar Har Maidan Fateh|YouTube||2||
| Ramta Jogi| Youtube||
|Ghungroo|Youtube||4|
|Aayat|YouTube||5|
|Tujhe bhula diya|YouTube||6|
|Zara Sa|YouTube||7|
|Yeh tune kya kiya|YouTube
|Tum Hi Aana|YouTube
|Tu Jaane Na|YouTube
|Humdard|YouTube
|Aankho mein teri|YouTube
|Kya hua tera wada|YouTube
|Chaand Sifarish|YouTube
|Kya mujhe pyaar hai ?|YouTube
|Bande hai hum uske|YouTube
|Mere nishaan|YouTube
|Kar Har Maidan Fateh|YouTube
|Satisfya||Spotify
|Mere Rashqe Kamar|YouTube
|Aayat|YouTube
| Ik Vaari aa| Youtube

7 Likes

Good initiative broo.
And i love the song" Raat di gal":heart::heart:

2 Likes

Iss gaane ka naam DA DA Dasse hai

2 Likes

Pta h bhai.
Par starting words se yaad rehta h mereko …

2 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Toh Baat ban jaaye aeee aee

1 Like
5 Likes
6 Likes

ये गाना भी मुझे बहुत पसंद हैं।
कभी कभी तो लगे हर दिन मुश्किल और हर पल एक सज़ा।

4 Likes

ओ गुजरिया ओ गुजरिया
ओ गुजरिया है क्या क्या है
क्या इरादा तेरा…

1 Like

Bruh :heart:, I remember when I was in 7th or 8th class, I remembered this song completely and while I was taking a walk with my mom and maternal grandpa (nana ji), they asked me to sing a song and I sang this one.

3 Likes

Oh damn, nostalgia, I had been listening to this song since I was in 5th or 6th class

3 Likes

The whole movie was on whole another level

2 Likes

I have a question for people who listen to music on YouTube, how can you do this :joy:, it doesn’t even play in background. Do you just listen to music while watching the complete video or what?
If someone can clarify my doubt, it’ll be great. I also have 1-2 friends who don’t even have Spotify and listen to music via YouTube, I just can’t understand how that’s possible.

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I listen in laptop in which youtube plays in background so you can do your work while listening . But even I don’t listen there , most of the times I listen from spotify and as I am a big nerd of lofi songs which are pretty not available in spotify , so I download it from youtube in my device :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Bro there is more to this. If you are walking and listening to you tube. You have to hold mobile in such a way that it doesn’t sense any click .
That’s a very hard job to do…

4 Likes