Moving school , help

XD cool
So how’s your school life now?

1 Like

umm so I have a group of freinds and it’s all cool everyone pretty chill here but I’m feeling like I’m losing confidence to talk to people day by day. idk whats happening, but it most likely stems from me getting these new earbuds that I have in all the time and the fact I feel I’m falling behind on school work. its not a nice feeling and I’m always stressed out. but I’m also just feeling like I care to much about things aswell idk. this is strange to me as I thought I would have bouts of confidence at day 42?

1 Like

I have just re read this comment and I want to improve my social skills but I don’t like to just go up to people and talk to them but it’s different because now that I found a group ( through having the confidence to talk to random people) I have become complacent and now feel comfortable so in that way I won’t approach new ppl if ugm?

1 Like

How are you doing now?

2 Likes

Practice social skills with caution. Join a club if you can. Do this while doing therapy and no PMO/surf.
Also, focus harder on studying than on feeling awkward around people and (or) relapsing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.