MONK MODE ON: Open challenge to everyone

I only taken my challenge a bit further :sweat_smile: I quit social media, I stopped watching TV shows and movies and YouTube, I go to gym, I’m fasting. Plus I have quit video games for more then 2 months already. I’m avoiding all contacts with
random girls, my gaze is kept down. I pray and meditate and strated keeping a diary. oh and quit using PC and phone use less then 2 hours.

2 Likes

Thats very nice bro… Will try to do the way you are doing it…

1 Like

u can not avoid the unconscious one… but surely can do the other…

yes… these are something that i think the destination. The path can be derived by the individual.

Chellange accepted Can I join now reply asap

its open… You can add us and compete…

How r u doing all?,
Counting 4 on Hard mode…
Aim - 30 days.

Add me too Guys
Sharing code ls2nc2
Highest streak : 75 days
Current streak : 1
Trying to get back on the wagon but seems impossible

Nothing is impossible brother…

1 Like

Hi
I m new to this app I also want to join monk mode challenge

Day 123 Monk Mode. Extremely hard but totally worth it.

2 Likes

u can join… Most welcome

That’s great… You can share your experience here so that we can get influence by that.

1 Like

Dont try to avoid the erection. It’s part of your biology. Just be aware of your thoughts when you have the erection. Understand and recognise your own triggers, then change and train your thoughts away from looking at pictures videos etc…

Remember you are bigger than your own thoughts. Control your thoughts and you subsequently control your action.

1 Like

Since my girl is out of the state, I can really do the No Sex part. I’m totally in!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.