MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE TO UPLIFT YOUR LIFE INSTANTLY (only for courageous titans)

@Tagore I would like to enter this challenge. Thank you brother :slight_smile:
For personal reasons, I cannot get up early on Sunday, but other days I will do.
That okay?
Today I got up at 5 am.

4 Likes

Thank you @Tagore. I need this. Starting tomorrow, I’m getting back into my routine.

4 Likes

GREAT DECISION WARRIORS.

Lets join hands in this journey to reach the top 5%
What in the world can stop us when we give our 100% and strive through discomfort and pain!

IAM GOING TO DEDTROY EVERY FUCKING DEAMONS THAT COMES MY WAY THIS TIME!!!

WHEN I COMMIT 100% NOTHING WILL STOP ME!!!

LETS DO THIS

:white_check_mark: 29th Sept (11 pm - 5 am)

10 Likes

@Tagore I want to join this challenge. But I am not mentioning exact time, like 5:30 am etc. Bcz when I go to sleep(bed), It take 10 -15 min after which I sleep and i need atleast 7 hours of sleep to me. So, I will mention time like sleep between (10 to 11 pm) :white_check_mark:and wake up between (6 to 7 am):white_check_mark:. Is it ok?

If yes, then I will join this challenge from 1 October.

I don’t want to compete with others, I just need accountability. That’s all.

5 Likes

Good morning people
My apologies. @Tagore I’m not doing good regarding my health. I’ll have to forfeit as of now. Need some time to recover I guess.
Others can go on. All the best

5 Likes

2020-09-29T22:39:00Z

3 Likes

@Karan050 There is no need to mention exaxt time you start sleeping. Everyone takes 5-20 minutes normally to fall asleep. We are mentioning time when we hit the bed.

Bro, even if you want 7 hrs of sleep, if you hit the bed at 9 everyday, you can wake at 4. It seems like a stretch, but it is doable and the benefits are worth it! Just fix up your schedule to be done by 9, you still have the same time in a day as you have normally, and every single task you can do at night can also be done in the mornings an dmultiple times better. The right way to add hours to your day is not to sit late at night but to wake early in the morning. Try doing it.
Also, if you are really energetic and healthy you may not need 7 hrs sleep. When i used to sleep 7-8 hrs, i used to feel incredibly groggy and tired when I woke up, when I cut it down to 5.5 - 6, I wake up instantly with a hell of a lot of energy. You can still wake up at 4, try it and you will get the benefits, stay ahead of your competitors and other guys by a long shot, feel amazingly good about yourself, will develop multiple skills that will help you on NoFap. Trust me!

7 Likes

At 6:36 (missed alarm)
Sorry guys :sweat_smile: let challenge begin on 1 October.:angry::angry::angry:
Keep going.:om::om:

2 Likes

I slept@11pm and woke up @4:50am

4 Likes

Count me in. I am new to the community but I have done this for a short period of 90 days before my CA exams. Gave me an edge above all

Let’s see who wins this time. I AM IN

5 Likes

Thanks for inviting and for creating this group brother @Tagore, it is great to wake up early, I have been struggling to make this habit consistent.
Thanks for your consistent motivation, appreciation and contribution to the fellow companions, you are doing great…

I will be joing from today… :+1::+1::fire:

5 Likes

Sorry brother @Karan050 according to the rules of the Challenge you must wake up at 5 or 4 or even 3.
6 am and after that is not allowed.
We need to push limits. One goal of this Challenge is to do something makes you uncomfortable every single day.
Try it Brother. You can do it. As @neetwarrior said get shit done by 9pm and go to sleep early.

Its worth it. Today I completed 10:30 hours work. And it became possible only because I woke up at 4.

Welcome brother @bb1508

I saw your post in message section and kudos to you. Switch on BEASTMODE and Conquer your deamons every single day. We got this man!
@selfconqurer you are my brother. We’ll make shit happen this time man. Iam 100% committed. Keep pushing.

7 Likes

:white_check_mark: 30 Sept (10:30 pm- 4 am)

2 Likes

Ok. But I don’t want challenge anybody. I need accountability. So can I just put my wake up time and sleeping time here. It will create habit and I will engage with some buddies. It’s not possible me to wake up early at 3 to 4 am for some reasons.

2 Likes

Make it 5 bro.
This Challenge is all about self accountability. We are not trying to compete with each other. Fight with yourself.
Go to sleep now.
10- 5 am
You"LL get 7 hours of sleep and that is enough and more for a healthy man.
Its up to you. Do what suits you bro.
At the end of the day, this is made to improve ourselves. But always remember

only discomfort brings growth.

comfort breeds mediocrity.

GO :muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

So can I put my timings here? Like sleep between (10 to 11 PM) AND wake up between (6 to 7 AM)?

@Karan050 if you want to update in the scoreboard you have to follow the rules of the Challenge
And according to the rules you have to wake up atleast at 4 or 5.
But still you can compete unofficial by replaying to the Challenge.
To update in the scoreboard you have to follow rules.
Peace :v:

2 Likes

Thanks. I am unofficially do challenge. :smiley::+1::v:. Need some accountability.

3 Likes

Sorry joining late , i seriously need to start my day early to study and suck the best out of me and this challenge seems a genius way to do that. Thanks for this.
Count me in :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Thats actually true when i sleep for more than 6 hours i find it even harder to get out of the bed than after sleeping for about 4 to 5 hours.
And instead of feeling energetic and active i end up sinking on my books at around noon after having my lunch .

2 Likes