Mindfulness practitioner looking to start nofap accountability group

Please follow this template when you’re creating a topic. Else your topic may be removed without prior notice.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Sharing code - 2df3gs *

Current streak - 1 day
Highest streak - 21 days
Age - 34
Gender - M
Location - US

Why I want a companion - I practice mindfulness, Buddhist meditation and yoga and I am trying to integrate a highly disciplined lifestyle into my meditative practices in order to successfully achieve NoFap. I want to say at the outset that I am not “religious” in anyway and I’m indifferent as to whether the group I am proposing here shares beliefs about anything, I just want some accountability friends whom I can confess to if I slip up when it comes to PMO.

I also want accountability on the internet in general, because throughout my life I have repeatedly wasted a ton of time on the internet and it is my extremely undisciplined and self-indulgent lifestyle that has made my repeated past attempts at quitting PMO unsuccessful.

So I want to create a modestly sized group, maybe of 15 or so men, and maybe we can meet in a Discord server and share tips and experiences and confess to and encourage one another. I do a lot of research on the psychology of discipline and self-control and would like to begin to start implementing concepts that have arisen from literature in order to help with my success. I hope you’ll let me know if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I just realized that what I am attempting is called “monk mode,” totally rewiring my whole life. Those who are interested in this are encouraged to join but it is by no means required.

I am in bro! But m not on discord… and I won’t prefer to download either… :sweat_smile:
I am also following Krishna consciousness, spirituality, and I wish to leave this to advance in spirituality! Lets fight together :fire:

Awesome! That is fine if you’re not interested in Discord, I am not overly committed to it, we can think of other options. Is there another more popular and accessible option than Discord that would welcome more people?

I don’t know… may be telegram… there’s already one group on telegram, you can join it! And for personal chats, it can be done here only if you add me as your companion and i also add you, then I suppose we can chat here also.

Sounds good, I just private messaged you. Can you send me that telegram group?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.